If you could bring a bike back

31 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2009 18:49:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

maybe it s amale version of P.M.T chill out Matt it only last for a few days...... till your 50!!! (not sure how many dots we are allowed these days)                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

so yes bikes err, always wanted a fantic chopper, walked past the bike shop on my way to school every day think i was about 14 did any body ever get a go on one? not even sure what size it was.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

An uprated version of my beloved blue and white GS1000S yoshi cams and pipe. off the clocks at 140.                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Julie, most of the Fantics in this country were the 50cc mopeds, there was a 125 model but a bit less less common.   A true tribute to the excesses of the 70's, Afros, loons, platform soles, metalflake, candy apple and vreeble paint jobs, yard high sissy bars, slugged forks,glam rock and the worst excess of all the Fantic Chopper!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

yeah but it was all gleaming and i loved it !                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Honda GL 1000, the original before they turned it into a 'Lazyboy' on two wheels.

Might seem a strange choice but look at the potential.

http://www.nakedgoldwings.com/albums/naked_wings/lars_octane_gl1000.sized.jpg
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Julie, still got your loons, kaftan and platforms at the back of the wardrobe?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Vinnie, isn't that the Honda Rune, or as near as damn it?

But that's stopped now too.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

scary stuff in my wardrobe prof. no kaftan but i am a retro addict as you can prob tell from whats in the garage. take a guess which ones my faveApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Nope, it's a streetfightered Gold Wing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i know the one vinnie                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1242 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption