BM Chat Room

58 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2009 14:50:49 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

whatever colour background, there will still be the same number of colours that are not compatible.   Im not sure if i was clear about the shading so i will confirm... its not possible for you to pick your OWN shade, but I can specify any colour (including the shading/strength of it) in the list.  So if you don't want the red, but you want a white-ish red then I can replace the red with that.  The colours dont need to be solid/plain colours.   You'll need to give me a hex value for the colours you want, not just words/names. Here's something to help u understand... http://www.w3schools.com/Html/html_colors.asp http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colors Here's another good few links... http://html-color-codes.com/ http://www.lynda.com/resources/hexpalette/images/nvalue2.gifhttp://www.websitegear.com/design/html/colorcode.asp                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

So sky blue pink with green dots is out of the question then??? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oi thats mine dc lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oooh ta for those links - v useful! Big smile

I like using red in chat to annoy everyone... but then I'm a contrary beeatch Wink

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Oi ! thats my colour Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Matt, I'd like to be able to post to other members in the chat room but under the name of another member in there. That way I could cause some right arguments!  Get three or four people fighting, turn off the tv, sit back and enjoy!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

LOL

Someone did that to me once... set up an ID similar to mine, but using hyphens, instead of underscores between the words... and proceeded to cause havoc on a forum, pretending to be me.

Had loads of them going and people threatening to bash my door down, beat me up and kill me and all sorts! LOL

I had no idea it was going on as I was away in Belfast for a family wedding... bloody funny to come back to though... although I think I was supposed to get upset... Ooops Embarrassed

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you do anyway geoff lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Well Ian.  I have been told that I take after my Mother!   Just with slightly smaller boobs and less hair!                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

what ur mother ??                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

No silly!  Me!                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

doh                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

sorry geoff only i can post as other users, :-P   And have done on occassion to wind some people up  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

lol - oh to be all powerful!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Le bump... Page 4 for those who are interested in setting new colours for the text in chat Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Nice one Wannabe, cheers, I was looking for this thread. Thumbs Up   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...amp;page=4                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

See - I have my uses Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

You sure you wanna let on on here? LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 762 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption