BM Chat Room

58 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2009 14:50:49 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me too...metallic black like my bike please                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Only cos you want it a deep shade of PINK...  Ian??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sussed out again....lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Some folk like the same colour, Kwak green for example, my way of dealing with that is to change colour if someone else is using it before I enter the chat room, saves argument and confusion. With a palette we could have variations of colours.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

is there many more colours we can have, dont think there is ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ok I should have said SHADES not colours. I dunno how many colours there are, in general, I never really thought about it. I know there are 7 to a rainbow.   RED ORANGE YELLOW GREEN BLUE INDIGO (I think indigo is a kind of blue, not sure) VIOLET                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

red and yellow and pink and green orange and purple and blue...i .....no wont go into a song                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

See my post edit. a lot of folk think the song is accurate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

show off                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

sowwy                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

u can have whatever colours u want, but only a maxium of 15 cos i dont want the list too long.   Shades not posisble, I will set the best colours and you have to choose from them.   Get ur heads together and tell me what u want rid of and what u wanna keep. Remember: All colours have to go well with the background of the chatroom!!!  Anyone with a HTML designing program might wanna setup a test page with the same background colour as the chatroom, then try different text colours on the page.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt, most folk dislike red and when someone chooses it they ask them not to lol   If shades not possible I can't think of any other colours that aren't in the list, except black and grey.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

black black                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

More colours as we have more in chat would be lovely Matt ..thanks                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

15 apparently                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I think there are 8 colours at the moment   Ian I don't know if black will be an easy colour to read in the chat room, it may be like red                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Well so long as people choose different colours it will work better!                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

i'd like PURPLE pleeeeeease, and lose the red, its too hard to read, hurts my eyes                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

if certain colours are not good why cant you change the background colour, like in forum...white or grey background would make more colours easier...except yellow and gold of course                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Good point CC but to be fair to Matt we do get an awful lot for our 99p Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 701 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption