Animal rights

48 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2009 23:02:17 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im with you on the fox hunting TM. I dont hunt myself but dont belive it should be baned. They get caught in citys and relased in the country and starve as they have no idea how to survive.   I try to buy my meat from local farmers when I can as it is usually better quality                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I don't have a problem with folk CULLING foxes it's the manner in which it's done, dogs chasing them then ripping them to bits is NOT a humane way of disposing of them. IMHO                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

No diferant than Lions hunting down Zebra the strongest survive                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Theres a major difference in the reason though, lions hunt and kill for food and survival ...i agree no difference in the method , equally brutal .                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Balance the food chain I know its are fault it knackered in the first place but you cant cull people                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

There's always the Texas Defence.........                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

some have tried to cull people!! is the food chain knackered!were not starving....yet!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Mick, when do many hounds hunt down foxes of their own accord? I think that would be rare. Humans encourage many hounds to chase one fox. If the human hunters don't intend to be barbaric then why don't they shoot the fox as soon as the hounds get to it? Better dead, when being ripped to pieces, than alive.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3447 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption