maintanence day

106 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2009 16:00:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Steady on nitro! I suggest you go have a lie down before you go into overdrive at the naughty thoughts going through your mind as we speak!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is it just me or is Nitro getting too excited to control his keyboard finger and repeating himself! We heard you the first time mate Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Sorry guys and gals .. how do you remove multiple posts ? Just don`t know why it did that ? Sorry again                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i was thinking the same dave, think me and thee should supervise the water control, make sure the ladies are wet enough                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Most absolutely definately .. There`s some nicely filled T shirts in the friendlies .. It`d be a shame if they stayed dry wouldn`t it ? .. If we did it at squire`s .. nearly every biker would want to have a look and see whats happening .. I reckon more than 50 % would have their bikes washed .. Loads o money ..
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

seems like a plan to me, with us in charge buddy....the a team is back !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Come on Cassie .. You`re the organiser .. Se if we can book squire`s again .. Bike washing .. Friendly / wet T shirt Stylee .. Ladies to wash the bikes .. Guy`s collecting monies and keeping the ladies topped up with drinks etc ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will be on the water sprayer....seriously cassie, think nitro and i have a point, we would make a packet                                                                                                                                                                              
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Had an idea .. could we incorporate this bike washing into the yorkshire bike show ?  there will be lots more people .. we`ll have tents there so the ladies can get changed afterwards .. do it over 2 days possibly ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

AHEM !!  GENTS !!!   **wonders if you still qualify to be called Gentlemen with the thoughts that are running round in your heads?**   & what tittilation do us ladies get in return?Evil Smile   You guys in white boxers & having a wet boxer contest????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

The bragging rights that you made more money than us ..You ladies reckon you are the better at most things than us gents ? and you`ll prove it .. Come on ladies ..  you know it`s a very good idea .. Even though the idea was a blokes                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Me thinks a challenege is in order then

who can make the most money us ladies or u gents ????

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahem boys,your obviously forgetting that there are LADIES among the friendlies and i for one put a higher price on my dignity than a fiverDisapprove you also couldn't have been paying attention yesterday when a topless wash was suggested................. performed by the guys of course so c'mon lads,whose gonna be the first to stick their name down to flash THEIR fleshEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I would offer Cass, but me an water are mortal enemies LOL     Besides, I wouln't want to frighten off the customers Ermm   or put you ladies to shame Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Due to all your hard work yesterday buddy i think you have earned a passThumbs Up only one pass per event tho guysEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey cass, what can i say, if you go topless ....i will.....lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

but i have pride and dignity Ian...........and far too high a priceBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me too....wouldnt get my moobs out for anyone lol                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

i'll do it , no probs wi getting me top off .

u can look ladies but no touching

chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

well my boobs are stayin under raps, u cant afford for me to go topless or a wet t shirt either ian...lol                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 656 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption