maintanence day

106 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2009 16:00:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Right peeps,following on from earlier discussions the Friendly Bikers are pleased to announce their "Newbies maintanance fundraiser".Details sumbitted to events for 12/7.   Please show your support for this one and let as many people know about it as you can as all proceeds are going to the "Ure Welcome"rally.Thanking youBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

I'll b working that day , but will try to get down 4 a couple of hrs                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I suppose I'm booked in by default Ermm   Em Cool Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes indeedy budThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

on events now peepsThumbs Up    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=505                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Dont know if I will be there I am working till 8pm Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i spoke to karey ( kaz ) and offered to help, grown up with bikes and cars as my dad has a car garage and used to do a bit of drag racing too so could help in the mechanicing side, also i have two shops, which are locksmiths/security products, with 20 years experience i could bring info / advice to the table, but i have not heard from anyone, so i presume ya all full up with volunteers, if however you still need any help, and i dont mean just to make the tea, i am happy to help
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Shame I can't make this, would have been good I think. Good luck with it though.                                                                                                                                                                              
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

I will be there for this one. Probably show up about 11. I will help out if needed. I will bring electrical test gear, knowlage and experience if neeed.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

12th July damn thats my lovely twins birthday they will be 10yrs old and I will be at Harewood House with my family and aunt and uncle celebrating that day...shame I could have really done with a maintenance day...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ian and Tim,pms on wayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

refreshBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

*Linked to July's newsletter*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Kwak,your a Star                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

i will be showing my support of this by throwing a sickie and coming along (shh dont tell anyone)Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well as well as maintnence i will mainly being advising on security, now if whoever i need to ask this can answer please, i can bring a selection of padlocks chains, ground anchors, for sale or just to look at and offer bm members a discount if wanted and i could also cut motorcycle keys for anyone who needs extra ones for there bikes but i dont want folk to see it as a sales pitch for me, or i can just come on my bike and advise, if the organiser can pm me to let me know either way plz , many thanks
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Regardless of what the Rally committee's opinions are, you might want to find out if Squires will have an issue with it Ian before you do. I know they're happy for cards and leafets to be left but they charge to put up *for sale* notices on the board.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will just come on the bike rach, dont wanna cause any fuss, i would rather do that but thought it may be nice to offer members security at discounted prices                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Nice thought Ian .. will bear that in mind when I give Stuey to my Son Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if anyone needs anything i can sort goods through the post etc                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3594 seconds. There are 680 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption