maintanence day

106 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2009 16:00:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hug      Big hugs Kaz ... I am sure you will make it next time round on zigster.   You did right not riding the way you were feelingThumbs Up, you saw what Mr P did to the bandit last week when he was feeling the same way Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Was great to see new faces and old today .. Shame the maintenance day didn`t raise as much as we expected .. but we had a great time .. and helped some newbies .. No need to thank us Nina .. But Thank You very much for thanking us .. Hope to see everybody at the 1st Ure Welcome Rally .                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Glad you're pleased with Nitro's an my tinkering Nina Embarrassed (he did it All really I just "supervised" LOL) The smile on your face when you came back from your "test run" was worth the effort Big smile Just remember to get a couple o "good quality" spark plugs (any brand of the "Iridium" type should be ok Thumbs Up) Well done with the lever replacement BTW, we'll make a mechanic of you yet Big smile Cheers Nitro, et al, for your invaluable assistance today Clap Although it wasn't quite the turnout we would have liked, at least some showed up and hopefully learned a few things Ermm Here's to the next one Approve Maybe get a few more Question and some "repeat customers" Ermm Ride safely peeps Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

good day out again, bike wash day next???   good to meet new faces too                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Yet another brilliant 'Friendlies' event and thanks to all that turned up to participate.   Definitely up for the bike wash, chunkichick, at least then I'd be able to help out and know what I'm doing LOL   I've added some more pics to the event, check them out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Sorry didn't make it down today , was completely knackered after work this morning , would have been foolish to ride bike being tired .

Going by the pics , looks u all had a good day .

Defo up for the bike wash , mine's filthy LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=505                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah cheers emzed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

another great day,thanks to evreyone for all their invaluable help. Have recieved fantastic feedback,inc a phone call and a text last night.Shows we are def on the right track and i think with lessons learnt yesterday,we are on to a real winnerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

That's what I call a result, people pulling together to help each other out, nice one. Thumbs Up   Ta to those folk who took the photos, there'll be a link to the Aug newsletter as per.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am up for another maintenence day if i am required...chunkichick..you mentioned bike washing.........would that be you ladies doing the washing  .......helmet washing too....????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

IAN !!!     We will be washing your mind out at the rate your going Wink   Are you trying to take over frm XK ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i just saw a couple of good reasons on sunday why you should do it shell....lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Embarrassed Why sir I have no idea what you could be refering to, tis not my fault that I am blessed in ways that mean my tank always has a high gloss finish ... hehehehe LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lucky tank...or lucky mr p...or lucky stuey lmao @shell                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LMAO   I think that maybe at this point we should point out that Mr_P is my dearest & that Stuey is my lil motorbike Embarrassed   Vinny my grown up bike has not yet had the personal polish  heheheh                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Ladies washing the bikes .. Wet T shirt springs to mind .. Make a fortune .. lol What do you reckon Ian ?                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Ladies washing the bikes .. Wet T shirt springs to mind .. Make a fortune .. lol What do you reckon Ian ?                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 702 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption