Whilst you're tweaking Matt - New posts

30 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2009 21:42:09 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Amateur!! some of my finest code has been produced whilst "relaxed" sometimes I can even understand it the next day as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

nah ive no chance.  I did try, and i was just "looking" at the code and not actually thinking about it.  After 5 minutes i got nowhere and decided to continue during the week  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have to admit I don't find drinking any quantity of alchohol affects my abilities to write code! LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

option 2 done, pages now show:  1 ... 6, 7, 8                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

option 3 done.... an extra 50% of posts are shown per page than before.  Note that this means the forum posts pages will be slightly slower to load, especially during peak times.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Note that this means the forum posts pages will be slightly slower to load, especially during peak times   Can ya put it back to less posts per page, please? It's much slower now there's more of 'em per page.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*settles back on sofa and cracks open the popcorn* Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL ya little minx!   I'll prob get me harris kicked when Matt reads it *halo* lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

no kwak, it stays as is.  1-3 seconds is nothing for the page to generate (Note, im only interested in the seconds it takes to generate a page, you can see this at the bottom of each page.  I'm not interested in how long it takes to DOWNLOAD the page over your internet connection).
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Mournjy 2hat! Tongue LOL   ok, F.Y.I   PG in 2.6719 seconds and 709 users on line then PG in 3.2188 seconds and 717 users on line. PG in 1.3906 seconds and 810 on line                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4058 seconds. There are 1098 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption