Whilst you're tweaking Matt - New posts

30 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2009 21:42:09 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Whilst you're tweaking things Matt (and my apologies if this has been brought up before and dismissed) but what's the chances of having the following?   1) a *last post read* option. Something that takes you to the last post you read in a topic so you pick up from where you left off  - suspect this isn't possible due to the lack of cookies I saw mentioned on the rules page?   2) changing the display of multiple pages in topics so once it's over 7 or 8 pages it displays 1...10,11,12,13 rather than 1,2,3,4...13 - this would make it easier to pick up when a few pages have been posted since your last visit rather than having to back peddle through the pages.   3) the option to display more than 8 posts on a page.   Thanks if you consider any or all of the above.                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Also, whilst you're at it Matt, could you bob over here and give me a back rub.  I do like a good back rub and feel like I could really do with a back rub right now!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

id like me feet doin pls if thats ok                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

and whos turn is it to make the tea?                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Oi you two - I was making a serious request and you two are taking the proverbial!   Having said that, I'm quite partial to a back and foot rub too! Me three!                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Strangely, I find that rubbing Roachy's feet sends ME to sleep!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

that ll  be the fumesLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I can see a cat fight coming on and I've bagged a front row seat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ooer Ouch  LOL   (Matt's goina kill us all especially Geoff, it must be a record, going off topic on the second  post)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

No cat fight here Froglet - Julie obviously understands about feet fumes! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

its topic evolution, perfectly natural and not to be interfered with cos that will cause all sorts of probs                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Nah Kwak, me 'ol mate TM has gone off topic half way through his first post in the past lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I don't like topics can I have a curly wurly?                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Oooh, Curly Wurly.  Now you're talking girl!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

We've gone from tweaking (and not a peep from XK, he must be otherwise engaged) to back and foot rubs to tea and chocolate bars!!!   I need a lie down!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Long time since baldy had a curly-wurly!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

so you want to get back on topic..... who`s been tweaking Matt? was this post directed at anyone in particular?                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Yeah - Matt! He's been tweaking rather than being tweaked - I think I know what I mean!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol jesus u lot.   Ok option 2 it is, east it is too.  The option of the last post u read etc is possible but it would mean a lot of changes and also changing the database. It would also cause a lot more writing to the database which will cause database locking, something i want to avoid.   2nd option is fine though.   3rd suggestion of more pages per page... also fine.  Is that what everyone wants?  How many posts per page do u want?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ok this is gonna have to wait.  I've just been flying so i had a drink or 2 with my instructor after, and i didn't realise how hard it was to concentrate on designing code after drinking lol (it's impossible, really)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1013 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption