Anyone off to Squires tomorrow? (24th June)

26 Posts | Latest reply on 25/06/2009 13:33:30 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kaz,try the chinese bike forum,a mine of informationThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Shell.. got your txt, thanks hun, will see about ringing them later. Cassie..I have joined this very afternoon and already had a reply! Thumbs Up    somebody suggesting it may be a siezed link pulling the chain tight.                                                                                                                                                                                
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Siezed link is a likely cause but also broken chian rollers will give similar symptoms. I suspect that as its the original chain? its not top quality so its probably well past its best by now anyway. If you find somewhere to get a kit by mail order then have it shipped to my address Thumbs Up and it could well be here Friday or Saturday and fitted to go home Ermm Just a thought   Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Great to see everyone tonight, turned out to be a nice little gathering. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                   
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

i agree roachy was lovely  even tho the sun went to bed early LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

It was nice to see many familiar and some not so faces.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption