Farmyard - The concludium

81 Posts | Latest reply on 29/07/2009 12:46:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well it rained a bit but for the most was dry. Good company in the BM enclosure. the peace and qhiet was spoilt however due to mr rev limiter bouncinf his bile of his at 05:00. Justice was ours when this morning his bike would not start. Pics to follos when I get home.
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Nice and quiet in the non smoking field                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

a non smoking field ? i thought there was a no fires field , i coud'nt make it to the rally/party ..hope everyone had a really good time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Had a great weekend, did about 220 miles on Stuey, and he is now getti
ng nicely run in and ready for service, thanks to dave for riding in front and my darling Ian for keeping my rear guarded hehehe looking forward to the next one                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Another brilliant rally weekend... can't wait for the next one, ( once my pickled liver has sorted itself out..lol) My first ride on Ziggy to a rally and it was brilliant. Thanks to Tony for leading the way and it was great to ride up with all the others too!     Too tired to write any more for now.. will try again later...............lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

what a brill weekend - can't wait to see the piccy's - have loaded a few up that I took (forgot to take more as my camera phone aint too good!!) ....am shattered & stinking of wood smoke Big smile Also have a duffed up knee thanks to trying to get on the back of Dave's bike which somewhat spoiled the weekend a bit for me - however it provided much hilarity to everyone else!!...you'll have to see the piccy's !! LOL....oh Cassie - I found all my 'lost' lighters!!! I have also been given a bit of news that should be made use of for the next Rally that SV_Shell goes to - I wasn't the only RV there!!! this was Shells first Bike rally aswell!!! Big smile   **sniggers & legs it..........**                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

aaahhhhh   lol I have been to rallys before lol just not with a bike & on the next one it will be too late heheh ... besides ... I didnt want to spoil the surprises as after all it was also your birthday Tongue     Will upload my pics after we have eaten lol , had shawer so smell fresher now to fill tummy then can relax.   Cannot believe after nly a weeks worth of riding I made it there & back & across the field to the camp site , with spare levers in tow & never dropped it once ... tho my ankle does look like someone has taken a sledgehammer to it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

great weekend, great people, hope i get to catch up with you guys in the not so distant future, big thanx to mick for me pilly in and out and to dave for helping me pack things into tight spaces.......oh and big thanx to all who made me feel welcome, think thats just about all of ya's..........   catch ya laters peeps.   kaz alias sams                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Good photos! I especially like the 'half man half tent' photo lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

glad you all had a good time folks                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

was FAAAANNNNTTTAAAASSSTTTIIIICCC  time Ian Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

sounds like u all ad a brill time, wish i could of made it as well, I WILL MAKE A RALLY SOMETIME SOON!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

great time, loads o pics, upload l8r...tired                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Deeeebbbbbssssssssssssssssss     Got some good uns of you...most you had a hand in front of your face Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Great week end, shared with good company from the bm site. Big thanks must go to Emzed for letting me park my car and bike trailer at his for the week end. Had a lovely ride to the rally and back on some really nice roads from Emzeds, before I started out I was really nervous after reading on another thread all about the nasty hills and corners to get to the rally which turned out to be fun to ride. Thanks for saving us space for our tents Craig, it was also nice to meet your uncle and his partner both past bm members.   Thanks must also go out bluesbiker for riding at the snails pace of 50 mph behind me towing my trailer all the way home.   Hope everyone had a safe journey home.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I always go to the Farmyard - it's that good. And this year was even better, due to the great bunch off here I partied with. Wot a larf we had! LOL Classic comment as we were packing up to leave:- "Whose bikes r those, then?" (pointing to 3 bikes near our tents). Pause. "Oh shite, their ours!" (id kept secret, pending payment of blackmail fees). Wot a numpty!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Brilliant time, with, as you've all proved, a great bunch of people. Have uploaded the contents of my camera, and - Sorry Stella - Seem to have got a photo per second of your very short 5-second bull ride. Big congrats to Shell and Kaz for making their first "own bike" rally... Thanks peeps - You're brilliant - All of you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...=402                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

What a brilliant weekend, thanks to all for making it a Farmyard Party to remember.  Loads of old faces and plenty of new ones as well.   Just to let all know that I've just downloaded some of the pics taken by Cassie, time to get tagging folks.   Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I have finally woken up and posted some of my pics. When I get more time I will post the rest.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1264 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption