He said, she said

4 Posts | Latest reply on 21/06/2009 06:05:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

He said to me . . . I don't know why you wear a bra, you've got nothing to put in it
I said to him . . . You wear pants don't you?

He said to me . . ..... Shall we try swapping positions tonight?
I said . That's a good idea - you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart!

He said to me. ... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
I said to him . .....Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

He said to me. ..... Why don't women blink during foreplay?
I said to him .. . They don't have time

He said to me.. . How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
I said to him .. . I don't know; it has never happened.

He said to me. . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking?
said to him . . . They already have boyfriends.

He said to me . .. . Why are married women heavier than single women?
I said to him . . . Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Just goes to prove, you guys aren't equipped for these kinds of discussions!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

i like it, the last is the best tho...........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh poor guys LOL but you still need us ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1360 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption