I have had a good idea ?? what ya reckon folks

24 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2009 09:17:59 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
lezg's Profile
lezg

In: Kings Lynn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know of someone in the printing business through his dad, will contact him and if he can help will pass his details on to Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Ian and FJ Covering the dealer name and number on your Number plate could be an MOT failure as my friends car Failed last year as her plates didnt have name and number of where the plate was made.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

why not leave it to the bike owners discretion on where to put the sticker , i for one would prefer it placed somewhere on my screen where damage to paintwork is zero and future removal easy .                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Matt you can print a disclaimer on the back of the paper that you peel off stating "This sticker may cause a discolouration of the item applied to, it is designed to be placed over dealer avertising on your number plate and if you stick it elsewhere it is at your own risk"   Water proofness is not an issue we have a Small Round sticker produced by a local firm and they have perfomend well under differant conditions.   But with so many rules and regs now applied to "legal" numberplates even stickering on the bottom edge of the plate may cause probelems at MOT time.   Sorry for pointing that out Ian :o(   I run the regalia for my club and it's not that awkward/expencive to do (could be scaled up quite simply) our logo (4" circular design) costs us 1.50 plus VAT (set up fee was £35 as we already had it on a disc in a format recognised by the overlocking program) on top of the cost of the garment as does the cap sleave web address on our tees and polo shirts (no setup fee for just wording) supplied by the shop and all goods are fruit of the loom or similar quality for those items not made by them (usually sizes above XXXL are sourced elsewhere) the beuty of the companey we use is they can produce small baches of 4 garments as a min order ready for dispatch within 3 weeks, they are well respected and supply all the local schools with their uniforms with logos plus loads more. Other companies could produce a patch that could be stitched on to verious items of clothing size and shape dependant on where you wanted it placed or an enamel badge to ware could be produced??? Leave it with Matt and others to discuss now still jaded after FYP lol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 941 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption