Do not bend

32 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2009 19:56:14 by Dragon13 | Go to original / last post
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

was the ducks name Kwak by any chance pml ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Billy I don't need the 'story' explaining, I understand (I'm ashamed to say lol same wave length)   Geoff, that's so old it creaks and I never did 'get' THAT one lol   *slap* Billy for that quack er I mean crack lol                                                                                                                                                                               
crowcat's Profile
crowcat

In: chesterfield

it may say do not bend !try distort ,dirtort it says nothing about distort. should be easy to distort it .maybee use long handled lump or sledge hammer to distort. go on give it a bash tell me how much it distorts Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

geoff yr quackers!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

If its still there i'd call in the army?Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

keel over on the floor, then wriggle towards said article,then you won't have to bend to get at it! Thumbs Up yay                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice idea lc lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

I DUNNO IAN....it might be ticking,like a clock                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I've lost the plot on this thread!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have actually too, mind you i do on most of them roachy                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Snap!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

You lot are hilarious................quite mad obviously, but still hilarious!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1008 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption