Do not bend

32 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2009 19:56:14 by Dragon13 | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A letter landed on my hallway floor this morning with the words "Do Not Bend" written on it.   "Jeez", I thought, "how am I ever going to pick that up?"                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Ignore the instructions!it might be a fat cheque (does one still get cheque's)l0l                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

A fat cheque?  Looks at belly; check!                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

If its still on the floor LEAVE IT! it might be a fat fine...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

You can get fined for being fat!!  No tea tonight I think!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Geoff , go on and pick it up , use a pair of long tongs , whatever !i'm curious to know if its a fine cheque lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Are you two a double act? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

How can we be a double act; there's only two of us?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

How can we be a double act; there's only two of us?   Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Were waiting for you to join Kwak , he needs some moral support here lol , it might be a cheque or a fine and he does'nt have x-ray vision ..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

I got one of those a while back , i solved the problem by kicking it under the door back outside and the dogs got hold of it ...end of problem!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Moral support? I thought it was his back that wouldn't bend, wouldn't that be back support?                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

UMMM , maybe i must go back to the beginning of this one ,i thought it was the contents that was causing all the hassles .lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

How can it be the contents, he aint opened it yet? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

The contents , thats WHY he does'nt want to open it ,apart from his sore back and the fact the parcel is so heavy!!                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Clearly ain't my brother then                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Clearly ain't my brother then     Oo that's a bit too subtle, especially this time of nite lol                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Sorry                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

How about this then   Duck walks into a bar and goes up to the barman, "Got any bread?"   "Sorry", says the barman, "we don't sell bread."   "Got any bread", asks the duck again.   "Erm, no", answers the barman confused, "we don't sell bread."   "Got any bread", asks the duck.   "I've just told you", says the barman starting to get annoyed, "we don't sell bread."   "Got any bread?"   "No.  Will you stop asking that.  We DON'T SELL BREAD!!"   "Got any bread?"   "WE DON'T SELL BREAD.  WE DON'T SELL BREAD.  GET IT!!"   "Got any bread?"   "Listen you little so and so" snaps the angry barman, "you ask that one more time and I'm gonna nail you to the door outside!!!!"   "Got any nails", asks the duck??   "WHAT????", shouts the barman, "NO, WE DON'T SELL NAILS EITHER!!"   "Got any bread?"                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Glad your back ! trying to explain the story to Kwak is'nt easy .                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 957 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption