Wales

28 Posts | Latest reply on 24/06/2009 16:38:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I notice Wales has been mentioned again (hfg!) and Napoleon (who probably knows the area better than me) mentioned working something out as well, so, I'm happy to help arrange this if people want me to.   The questions are; whereabouts and for how long.   North Wales, Snowdonia, Conwy, Porthmadog etc or Mid Wales, Aberystywth Shrewsbury corridor or South Wales, the Breckons.   Will this be a one day thing or an overnighter?   What do people think.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oi! What about poor ol' West Wales? The Pembrokeshire Coast rocks... and the diving's not bad either... not sure how you'd carry the gear on bikes though Wink

*legs it*

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I just love Wales full stop!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

do the conwy tunnels there a must geoff !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not bothered where bud,think Richard maybe had some roads in mind. Think an overnighter tho,Ride over and see a bit sat,sat nite pub with rooms+camping if poss,(keep evreyone happy)bit more sightseeing then home sun?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

My stepbrother lives in Carmarthen Ermm     If thats any help         LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello,my name is Cassie and i'm welshistEmbarrassed    I have an Uncle and cousins in CardiffShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Has he got a big garden for camping Em Question                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i like the sheep !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Yes mate Thumbs Up       Its called     Wales                       LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

N Wales for me. Could see Portmeirion where they made 'The Prisoner'. Trip round Anglesey, maybe. Longest place name in Britain here. And an overnighter fer the evening banter in a pub - plus the odd sherbet! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See Newbie from Wales thread guys                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I'm qualified to play football for Wales, but they're not that desperate, yet.
I'm also qualified to play for England and Argentina, so I reckon I'll just have to sit back and wait for the offers to come in. Well, one lives in hope!
Yeah, rideouts. Great idea. Just meet at the Ponderosa and go... Contrary to popular belief the heddlu (police) are pretty matey, but they're under orders from above.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello,my name is Cassie and i'm welshist    Come Friday night at the Farmyard - u will be! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bloody hope soLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Keep outa the KNIFE drawer XK LOL   You'll cut yersen 4 sure Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I have a mate who runs a biker orientated B&B in Dolgellau called the bikers retreat. Not that cheap (£39p/p and a minimum stay of 2 nights in summer) but it is good. Undercover parking, full set of tools if needed, chain lube etc. He (Nigel) aims it towards mountain bikers in winter and bikers in summer.  Both him and his missus ride bikes and he can lead a local rideout if people want (and if they can keep up!). Even if we don't do it for this event, anyone looking at spending a few days in Wales should google it.                                                                                                                                                                             
napoleon's Profile
napoleon

In: wirral

Geoff,   I would be keen to join in.   I have a route from Chester to Elan Valley( mid Wales ) Run time 2hrs 30 mins. Quite possible then to do Portmerion afterthat but I would then think it would be best to stay close to there for the night and then do Anglesey the next day.   Trip around Anglesey and then back over the moors , to Ponderossa and then back to leeds is a long trip, and will take all day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Hate full place full of scousers on plastic fantastics.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I'd be up for that Napoleon.  I know that area well also.  Indeed I could lead a group from the Pontefract area over there.   After that I am perfectly happy to hand over to you lol!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3984 seconds. There are 290 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption