Wales

28 Posts | Latest reply on 24/06/2009 16:38:16 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How bout 18/19th July?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi guys i live in south wales on the edge of the Brecons and about 30 mins from the wonderful Gower some cracking rides down here and if you come by our villiage on a weekend call in and have a pint in the local a few biker boys go in there if you require any info get in touch i will be more than happy to help
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

I could be up for a weekend in Wales.

We don't have to shag any sheep do we?                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

i'll get me wellies , got 2 pair u need to borrow a pair vinnie                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Can't do that weekend XK, Roachy and me will have just come back from Sumershet                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

8/9th August?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anymore fancy N Wales 8/9th August?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hopefully by then I will live there. Depends on an interview next week.

Ridden the Betsy Coed, Snowdon, Penna? Pass Llangollen, Bala, route 6 times in a month, but be delighted to extend the area of experience further afield.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3047 seconds. There are 492 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption