new guy joined south wales

22 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2009 23:47:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi i have just joined hoping to meet some like minded people on here for days out ect.. no nutcases pls !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Hmmm... no nutcases... Here...? LOL   We're a perfectly sane, very friendly bunch, you'll meet some nice people... Hope you have some great rides out, I know the Northern possee do...   But no nutcases... ???   <scurries away before muffled laughter is heard>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

*** surpesses laughter @ Mr_P***   I am sure you will find lots of likeminded people on here lone, get active on here, look at the events pages & if nothing is going on in your area then you see if you can get a ride out sorted Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Yup, definately look at the Events pages, there's something going on most of the time.                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

hi Lone, plenty o nutters but in a good way honest, check ouot events, always sumthin goin on, enjoy!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Welcome to BM Smile

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hahaha no nutters!!!! Oh my God, you've clearly not been browsing the forums yet.   Welcome to the site mate... enjoy it!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

big welcome to BM come n say we dont bite lol ...........there is  a chat room :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

WB - I think Matt's referring to you LOL   **HFG legs it sniggering to herself.....**   **HFG Sneaks back into the room....** Loneh - we're really are a good bunch on here & I also believe that someone mentioned organising a ride out to Wales at some point - so hopefully we'll get to meet ya Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

were is the chat room                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey if you do i can arrange a awesome night out for you guys and local camping ect... and the company will be good to                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Who me HFG? Sweet, quiet, non-confrontational and perfectly sane little ol' me? As if! Shocked

*ahem*

Have a look higher up your page on the right hand side LoneH... you'll see a yellow button with "enter chat" - have a click and you should find yourself in the chat room Big smile (someone spray painted "abandon hope" above the button last week but I think Matt wiped it clean)

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hey lone ..welcome to BM! yehhh a ride out to wales is definately on the books!!    Have fun on here, check out the events and forums, and of course the chat room!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey i am planning rockin blues already my family live up there                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

heyyy nice one..where abouts do they live?                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi lonehitchhiker1959 welcome to the club                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome to the madhouse LH 1959                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ripley, kilburn area                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ahhh rite.  dunt know it .. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yep know the areas  well lone                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 418 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption