arrggggghhh i give up

195 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2007 16:00:56 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks girlies, gonna join the convent i reckonEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

now why do u want to go n do summet like that di? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Cos then i don't have to figure out the double dutch that blokes talkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

feed em alcohol,most of em cannot lie when pissed i have discovered!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

did u have a good nite di?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

It should have been mate but............................. so was tucked up in bed by 11.15. So here's hoping for a better 2007 than 2006LOL How was yours? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

stayed in di had a cup of tea at midnight to see the new year in.........oh boy do i know how to bring in the new year LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

me and kids played buzz and drank tea wine till midnight,even my 4yr old stayed awake 4 the new year! then went outside to watch nxt doors fireworks. totally knackered 2day tho cos still up in night to feed baby!! best thing of last yr was birth of sam,worst thing was his sperm donor pissing off wiv anover woman!! its gotta be better this year di.xx
Di's Profile
Di

You had it way worse than me w. Here's to a cracking year fer you and the young 'ens.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Not worth it when they do that Witchiest.
I'd never dream of doing such a cowardly thing.
Here's to a great 2007 for all of us.
When we meeting for the beer then Wichiest?

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

bound to be better hun,am an optomistic lass! hope to get to meet my new mates this yr too! shame u dint live closer,u coulder come rnd here and celebrated wiv me and the rugrats!!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Well why didn;t ya say hun? I could've found some digs.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Not you ya nutter, me!   Where you at anyway W?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah dont forget ya shovel then lol for ya digs hahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

am at a village in leicestershire,u couldv all come rnd,woulda bin ace,just very very tight squeeze cos little house an lotsa kids!! gotta put u on my list of men am meetin 4 beers mate,meetin psychopost nxt week,am such a busy lass!                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Not suprised, you must have a string of guys wanting to take you out. It's nice though ain't it to get away from the kidlings for an hour or two? Not that I would know cos I ain't got any. Well none that I know of anyway LOL

Di's Profile
Di

You sure? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oh theres a thought another 2w's running around the place lmaoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I'd have to change me name to 4wheels if there is Confused                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 2067 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption