arrggggghhh i give up

195 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2007 16:00:56 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

oh them LOL yea i remember them now
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

pmsl @ u oggy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

you did well to remember anything of that night oggy gold star to you  Star
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

was slightly worse for wear that night can remember quite a bit just snippets lost like climbimg up the statue took me a day or 2 to remember LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I'd have thought the spikey railings would be hard to forget Oggy LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Evil Smile Can't u remember the statue either Oggy hun pmsl
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thank Gawd I was with you at that time Gwen.......... imagine if he had got me to copy him................   Doesn't bear thinking about does it...... ROFL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

would have been funny to see you scaling florence to give her a kiss rube   hehehehehehehehhe                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You should have seen me inside Lady Isabel a few months ago..... Got the photo somewhere.... ROFL LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

not sure i want to look at pickies of you inside isabel, lady or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

It's the huge water wheel on the Isle of Man....... tut tut. You women have most deffo got one track minds...... LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

thats laxey wheel isnt it ????? and no i never had the nerve to climb it, dont like heights                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

When I went it was closed the first time so nobody around to stop me... I climbed inside it......... Lord it is big.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep huge dont look too big till your stood underneath it.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

............ or inside it.  Had a good walk around the entire site... very interesting, enjoyed it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1756 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption