arrggggghhh i give up

195 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2007 16:00:56 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

bloody good aint it sunday my car gets written off.y'day my bike takes a close up look at the road & today the bloke who's meant to pick me up doesnt effing turn up ah well time to look for a new job closer to home i think,maybe one close enough to use a pushbike to get to Censored Unhappy Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

awwwwwwww oggy not ur week it is hun? glad ur ok after comin off ya bike u take it easy mate xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

awwwwwwwwww Oggy hun, and after u had such a great night to, doesn't seem fare but hope these mk u feel a little better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Jeez mate, you're having a rough time of it. Glad you're ok after the bike trip.  xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Oggy hun glad ur ok after the bike met the road, but just cause bwb had a go there is no need for u to try it as well LOL hope this mk u feel better hun Hug  and I know i shouldn't joke about coming off ur bike its not nice I know.
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I know they say it comes in three's mate but this is silly.

The things people will do to get out of a days work................

Gets me coat

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

C'mon Oggy buck up mate....... I know things look grim but just think of the good things...........   You'll get through Christmas with a grin mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

i'm ok peeps just having a bad week,my turn i suppose lol just have to crack on new year new start coming gonna be better than last year going to stump up the grand for a quick dirvorce & be free lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i dont know u oggy,but sounds like u need a BIG HUG! take care and keep smiling! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Don't encourage him fer God's sake LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

bless im.r u havin a good birthday?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Little lad is just takin me to Burger King LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

a hug wold be most welcome witchiest Thumbs UpHug not out on the town tonight then Di?
Di's Profile
Di

God yeah, curry then off we go................................                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Curry and beer................. OMG......  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

good combo rube imagine  the morning after tho if pickled eggs & onions were included Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

jeez i hate having nothing to do, daytime tv is just crap lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah.............. I got things to do but can't be arsed.........  Have to go to work in a while though.......... and sit on my backside cos there is none to do as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

u two should come rnd here,lots to do,got my 4 kids and an extra here and still got mince pies to bake and a bike to fit stabilisers on and wrap up b4 santa delivers it to my 4 yr old!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

good luck sound like ur gonna need it lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1254 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption