PM replies

32 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2009 11:23:27 by chunkichick | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeh it does Lou,  I nod at bikers when I'm in the car  LOL   Nina.. I get nods when I'm ont bike on L's... It don't matter that they're nodding at the R1 behind me .. I'm sure they're nodding at me too.. aren't they?? Confused   I always answer pm's and nods, but agree with Lou, sometimes it's just not practical to answer straight, so don't go getting titty lip on  if u don't get an immediate response Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

"titty lip on"?! LOL That's a quality phrase! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i dont get pms so i cant respond lol, i always nod in the van , like the churchill dog..ahhh yesss....normally to music though                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

NO  karey hun the nod to the R1  behind is for them lol .... thats whats annoying i'm on 2 wheels too  !   hide ur front L   see how much difference it makes   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ride topless girls..that would get me nodding and moving my head from side to side lol....then probably crashing                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

ooo ian toooo cold lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmfao @ Debs,  u were NEARLY topless when we went to matlock!!  Jacket flapping open, not to mention your scarf whacking me round the head, and me tryin to tie it in a knot behind yr neck...   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

pmsl kaz shhhhhh lol                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

lol  she had to spill the beans hey chunkichick    lol                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I have seen a topless inspired crash but it was a deliberate strategy. I was travelling with a bunch of loons in Italy when we took on a bunch of local teenagers on a minimoto circuit. The italian teenagers who spent all day on minimotos were thrashing us soundly when one of the lasses cunningly positioned herself on the entry to the bend and pulled her top over her head as the italians approached resulting in utter carnage as the teenage lads totally lost the plot.   It might not be a MotoGP tactic but it worked amazingly well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

hmmm topless riding ... maybe thats one for passing the new part 1 test .... it only says you have to have a helmet on LOL dunno what men will do tho to pass ROFL
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

now lets just get one thing quite clear....i wasnt actually topless, just my scarf undone n my jacket open lol all this talk of toplessness might give folks the wrong ideaEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 730 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption