Farmyard - The gathering

102 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2010 07:51:51 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As the Farmyard is less than a week away I thought I would start a thread to finalise who is meeting who where on the way in and what time everyone is planning on getting there.   I will start the ball rolling. Depending on what time I can get away from work, I plan on getting there between 6 -7 pm and I will be in the non fires field.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

LOL have you not read the Farmyard thread PP?   I'm marshalling and will be on the gate friday 8-midnight and saturday 8-midday camping in the fire feild near the copse towards the back woods opposite the House.   May see you around anyway.   Lots of others have written stuff on meeting etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

Yep, i have read the farmyard thread. this thread is to be a condensed version so ppl don't have to wade through pages of posts.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

actually nice one PP - I was considering starting a new - 'where we meeting' thread aswell! Big smile Personally am thinking about going into the non fire field (& then sneaking around Cassie & Marks fire lol) Am off on the friday so will probably be there in the afternoon sometime. Have no idea how to distinguish the tent from everyone else's. So if ya wanna give me a bell PP & then we can meet up - or we'll save you some space send me a PM                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

Cheers Stella, PM on the way.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok - having discussed this on Sunday - we're thinking about heading to Squires for about lunchtime - if anyone wants to meet us there & then we can travel up together & then maybe meet others on the way??   PP-got ya PM - will give ya a bell, then you got my number Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

CG and myself are heading up friday morning but were going to emzeds gaff first. expect to get to site mid afternoon possibly as late as 4pm best if someone is willing to swap phone numbers with me or CG and if some one could be nice enough to keep a patch of grass free in the fire free field for a couple of medium sized tents i have jack daniels and i'm prepared to use it!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

dont forget me ...and tony whos been good enough to wait till i finish work and make sure i get there safely,  but probs be about 7 or 8 till we get there   :o( Hope u have your phones on!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

For anyone interested,Mark,myself and Kaz will be meeting in Thirsk,lunchtime/early afternoon.Give us a shout if you wanna meet and we'll sort a time.   Also if anyone wants space kept in the firey field,give a little whistleThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cassie.. can u just clarify u mean Caz and not me (Kaz)  I'm gettin miself confused here ..lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

now,don't you go confuzzing me Caz,its taken me ages to get this right,your caz with a cLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

nooooooooooooo I'm Kaz with a 'kicking K' as in Karen   Caz is Caz with a 'Curly C' as in Caroline..   Karey = Kaz    compare the meerkat..   simples !  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML @ Meerkat (he's also got worms) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Er...what was that?   Karey = Kaz  = simples LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats what i saidShocked ok then it wasan't,but it was what i meantLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oi !!  XK !!  grrrrrrr   Kwak.. whos got worms??  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Kwak.. whos got worms??  lol   The MEERKAT!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl.. wot u on, mrs??   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Confused A computer chair   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh oops we've done it again Embarrassed   sorry P P   back to topic   who is going?, stick your name down                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 744 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption