Police Officers Suspended

27 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2009 10:02:07 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Maybe if he'd flashed you a couple of times, your friend would've realised that she'd not switched her lights on?! D'oh! LOL

It's definitely the right thing to do though. I had someone flashing me like crazy and putting their indicator on, which I took to mean they wanted me to pull over... I did the same, found a garage to pull into and parked right by the cashier's window, figuring if anything happened, at least it'd be on camera.

Turned out to be a mate of mine, who was utterly gobsmacked when I slapped him for frightening the bejaysus out of me! LOL But when you're alone in a car, late at night, you've got to consider your own safety above anything else and sadly, that includes assuming that someone following you and trying to get you to pull over poses a threat to you.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Wannabe this garage was CLOSED  Wacko lol, no lights on the forecourt. (you'd have thunk she'd have realised then that her lights weren't on). I did tell my friend only to open the window a little.     even when the lights were on there was no one home! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Eeeek! No wonder you were bricking it!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Gotta agree wannabe,i was driving home alone in the early hours of the morning,pulled over for petrol and was followed out of the garage by a car with a couple of hairy heifers in it,when they were still right behind me after a couple of turns i sped up a bit,i mean these guys were big.The faster i went,the faster they went until i was nearly home and it was time to bite the bullet.Not wanting to lead them home(i had a teenage daughter!!) things kinda went into sweeny mode.I kinda screeched/swerved/skidded to a stop and by the time they had jumped out their car i had a baseball in my hand and that was when they produced warrant cards!!! I was absolutely raging,they had put the fear of god into me.They were human about it all in the end tho and i never put in a complaint and they didn't bring any charges.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

just a good idea for ya ladies, if you think someone is following you, always when you pull up at lights/junctions etc leave a full cars distance between you and the car in front, so if you do see someone getting out of the car behind, you can manouver out of the line of traffic and go !!
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Good idea for the gents too Ian - it also helps when the plonker in front first stalls, then floods the engine trying to restart! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Point taken ! unmarked cop cars should not be used for minor traffic violations anyway , especially at night and where woman are concerned .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 830 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption