Happy Birthday 60th Emzed

31 Posts | Latest reply on 26/06/2009 11:09:52 by feistygirl | Go to original / last post
kett44's Profile
kett44

In: kettering
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM NOT KNOWN YOU FOR LONG BUT HAVE A GOOD DAY XXXXX                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Congrats Emzed - Thumbs Up Four ways to enjoy yer birfday:   1 - Touch not a drop of the hard stuff 2 - Do not drink anything remotely alcoholic 3 - Do not get brahms & liszt 4 - Ignore advice from XK!     Buy u a beer at FYP, mate. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Happy one to ya EMz so good to be so young innit                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thanx to all, I will post aproper thankyou when I get home and I'm not quite so overcome Embarrassed                                                                                        LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Happy belated birthday wishes Emzed sorry couldn't put them sooner I was on holiday with no internet.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

All the best Em , iv'e wished you on other posts but i just had to add this , i've seen you recently ...ignore Geoff and Stella you dont really look 70 ! ha ha lol hope you had a good one and dont forget to email me .                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

OK folks, the day of reckoning has arrived Shocked Its 25th and yes I do have 1 guest alreadyThumbs Up Funcat has made it here all the way from Colchester Clap By train and bus Thumbs Up   Reespect Big smile So INSTRUCTIONS :-   Take the A64, if you are travelling EAST (towards Scarborough) stay on the A64 Thumbs Up DO NOT TURN OFF, AT ALL ignore the sign which says Scampston only as that will only take into the VILLAGE Disapprove About 100 metres past that turn you will see a BUS STOP on your LEFT A further 100 metres and you will be at my gates on your LEFT with 2 GIANT COPPER BEECH trees, 1 each side of the gates Thumbs Up Shimples LOL If you get lost or confused just phone me on mobile number listed on EVENTS Approve Obviously if you are travelling WEST my place will be on your RIGHT and a bit dodgy to turn into so I suggest that you go up the road a little where you will see the aforementioned sign for Scampston only then the same instructions will apply coming back  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Got a little bit of urgent things to finalize in town , hopefully Road Tax Disc being one of them (waiting on post)then Claire and i will be there !                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hey you get a bus pass mate! and 200 sqid heatin allowance! and free prescriptions now! hope you dont need em!and specasavers give 30% off for over 60's lifes good mate!                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Theres always a bright side lol and if one year does what TM says , what a luck ..i've still got 18 months to go so not far behind you !                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Have a great party Em, sorry I can't be there xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 441 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption