Just how bad is that hangover?

30 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2009 09:19:34 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I hate the kind of hangova that makes u wanna chuck up in yr helmet the next day......not that i av eva ad 1 like that............                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

cc..that just aint right..are you human ???                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

i decided to chill out tonight and relax for the 1st time since touching down at heathrow ..so i found a bottle of captain morgan and we are enjoying each others company , normally never on a weeks night but tonight is special , my bike is here safely at home .
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one exc, i am just deciding whether to get the bike out now and go for a blast !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

the furtherest thought from my mind right now Ian ! the only blast i'll be taking is straight to bed , but not yet ! i'm still working on stage 3 hangover . lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

think that captain has a hold on ya lmao...you finished the bottle yet ???                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

not a chance ! had a few , just had a nice meal and i'm off to bed ...chat again in tne morning , i'm chicken for the hangover story . lol                                                                                                                                                                              
saisturk's Profile
saisturk

In: Bridgend

A level 7 is possible but it involves picking up a Chicken Phaal from the takeaway on the way home having previously seeded a level 6 to acquire the courage to eat the Phaal in the first place. Signs of a level 7? Total paralysis of all locomotor functions and certain vital sphyncters. Spontaneous evacuations with no pre-emptive aura, and your a### is on fire for at least 48 hours. If your partner is still with you after a level 7 then you know it's love!Dead Don't try this at home kids!                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

cure for hangovers               stay drunk         works for me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I ain't teatotal.  Never liked tea.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 484 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption