Bikerfest 2009 - Suffolk - 20-21 June

20 Posts | Latest reply on 22/06/2009 22:15:38 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes yes yes, I KNOW it's the FYP weekend... and there's a whole bunch of other stuff going on, but is anyone else popping along to Bikerfest in Mildenhall?

Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i will be at the victoria pub coalville, its there rock weekend, monsters of rock stylee, guns 2 roses, mentallica, cover bands but the best around !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

IF I get a lift I'll be at the Halifax bike show, if it's not cancelled.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am tempted though                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Come along BM - there's gotta be more folk in the Suffolk area - drop by, say hello and enjoy the entertainment Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
lezg's Profile
lezg

In: Kings Lynn

I'm just over the county border so might pop along....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Excellent stuff Lezg Big smile

Fingers crossed the weather improves by the weekend - sounds like a fun show. Look forward to meeting you Big smile

lezg's Profile
lezg

Yeah hope the weather improves quickly, my neighbour just rang to say my bike shed has sprung a leak with all the rain up there.     Nice n sunny down here lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Im at a wedding this saturday... have a brill time and ride safe xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Love to see the pics from that wedding RC - sounds great! Big smile

For some reason, Bikerfest is showing up on the calendar as Sunday only - it's actually Saturday and Sunday - gates open 1pm Saturday - first come, first served on the camping area as it's limited, although they will direct you to another local site if necessary.

The show is due to finish 6pm on Sunday.

If anyone's coming via Cambridge, could they pop into the market and buy me a dirty great slab of ginger and sweet potato cake from the utterly fabulous Caribbean cake stall there please?! LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

An excellent weekend - great to meet Lez & Mark - thanks for turning up guys & hope you enjoyed yourselves...

I hope your daughters left you with a few pence Lez! LOL Lovely girls - you should be very proud of them Big smile

I was so busy I never even had a chance to take any photos... but hey, for the first time since trying to establish myself selling the jewellery I love to make, I actually feel like it could be a viable business, so who cares about photos? Wink

nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

excellent stuff wannabe  well done girl !  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey wanna's, i took my son and his friend to snetterton on sun for the bsb, plaese dont tell me off, i know we were quite close, but bsb was about 10 till 6 pm, but when i saw the sign for mildenhall i did think about you, so i sent positive 'come on peeps buy sparklies' thoughts to you !!!..well done
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

LOL As if I'd tell you off! LOL

No worries - you'll have your chance to spend your hard-earned pennies with me another time Wink The positive thoughts must've worked... I'm out again next weekend, so keep 'em coming!

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

great stuff WB , i'm glad to hear its taking shape for you , will def meet up with you and PD sometime soon and hope to post to you today !...keep in touch                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Nice one Billy - look forward to it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

where are you next weekend wanna's, although i will have my muggles with me, and my 9 year old daughter loves sparklies so god help my bank account.........lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Way dahn Sarf Ian Wink Cobham in Surrey. All my events in the immediate future are now in Kent/Sussex/Surrey - gotta cut down on the fuel costs... last weekend was the first time I've actually made a profit on an event... but I'm a LONG way from being profitable overall! LOL

lezg's Profile
lezg

Yeah had a great time Louise, girls were thrilled with the sparklies, bigun emptied my wallet on a pink bike jacket!, henna tat and loads of food lol. I'm sure you will do well Quality gear! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Teehee! Girls and pink stuff - never fails to part a man from his cash! LOL So much for "Father's Day" eh?!

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves and hope little'un manages to keep hold of her angel!

Thanks for the compliment - it's difficult touting your own stuff and I tend to have less faith in my own abilities than my friends/family do, so it's great to get positive feedback from new friends Big smile I love seeing people's faces light up when they see/buy my stuff - if I could only pay my bills with their smiles, that'd be payment enough! Hehehe!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption