last Saturday Xmas Bash

27 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2006 19:23:18 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
mistybabe1's Profile
mistybabe1

In: wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi  just wanted to say.  I was a great night and i enjoyed it very much.  BIG HUGS TO U ALL GREAT PEOPLE   hugs Babe1   and u lot have a great xmas and new year.  dont get too pissed   hehehehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThumbs UpTongueLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Hugs babe1 was great to meet u hun last saturday night too .   And a very Merry Christmas to you and hope you have a prosperous New Year.          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

sorry i wasn't there to meet you babe 1 Cry but glad you had a great time.   have a brill xmas and a cool new year xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

same to you babe1 glad u had a good night out!   merry xmas and all the best for 2007 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

was nice to meet everyone in the flesh at last,very relaxed atmosphere,did booze play any part in that you think lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

i bet it did with u oggy lol , id av drank u lot under the table and ended up under it myself lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Under the table was probably not the safest place thinking back .........  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

No it might have been the table were u spilt ur drink pmsl then BP would have been drinking under the table rofl.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah... get your free beer here ROFL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Next time I will leave my coat on........ rofl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Wish I had seen Oggy on the statue though....... lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah me to LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Bet he wishes he could remember it too...... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oh i bet he does LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Wonder who had the worst hangover................ I know it wasn't me.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well i had a bit of one (well lasted nearly all day ) but still managed to cook dinner for 5 on sunday LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey you are a real trooper............. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol I KNOW LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 2020 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption