Mr P rides a Ho....Hon...Hon... Skyjet !!

12 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2009 22:29:21 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Picked up Stuey (my Honda replica) yesterday & as it was wet & the 1st time he has been on the road Ian offered to ride him home through the busy Bolton streets.   I got to ride later & was very pleased with how smooth a ride it is, despite Ians coment of needing a good dentist, just need to get used to the clutch, which is very stiff at the moment.   Looking forward to getting a good ride out once run in sorry we missed today but didnt get back from Ian''''s birthday meal till late, but as promised heres the proof that Ian did ride Stuey the 40 miles home Approve   http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1974784&l=5f6...=520272083   http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1974785&l=cdc...=520272083   http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1974787&l=67a...=520272083   http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1974799&l=c5b...=520272083     & me on it Thumbs Up   http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1975399&l=a52...=520272083                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what bike is it shell,, i picked my new one up yestersay, the ride home was fuen thrashing it down with rain, 60 odd miles with new tyres !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just seen the pics shell, good on ya, proper little racer now!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

It's a sky jet S5 125. It's a lovely little bike, and i've already done the swerve test on it! Lol bloomin nissan micras!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol , well sorry to say, i defected fron suzuki to ho hon hond.....you know, yesterday !!! bike looks good                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks Ianh its a lovely lil thing, even I enjoyed it yesterday on my 1st ride out Thumbs Up My pride & joy is still my Suzuki sv650s (Vinny)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

they look bisin basin for a 125, hey soon you will be able to have a go on The Daddy, "bigbird", my blackbird, lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

"Blackbird" one of Honda's best , enjoy Ian !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers exc, was not the best day yesterday to pick it up ride it back to leicestershire from worcester, with new tyres, and pouring rain, but wow what a bike, no wind hitting me, cruising at speed, just cant wait till the roads dry if the rain ever stops !!
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Lucky you Ian I've always fancied a Blackbird, but think it'd be too big and heavy for me...............and need a lottery win first too! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well looks like I won't be on Stuey for a while... Ian made me come to hospital as my ankle is getting worse after 3 weeks and they are strapping it up as I have damaged 1 maybe 2 ligaments!

Humpf !!! Not fair !!! Ian won't let me ride now till I better.
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Some good pics there shell , bike a nice colour .

A note on L-plates , if a rider with a full license rides a bike with L-plates they must first put a black cross over the Ls i.e with black insulating tape .

There could b visibility issues with L-plate on front mud-guard , something to look into

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 948 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption