senior dating !!!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2009 20:32:15 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Whats Dating Ermm   Hows the Bird Ian? I just sold mine awsome bike.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If awesome,why sell?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi mick, i went from a gsx 1400 to a bird, it will take me a bit to get used to the forward riding position, and today was not the best day to bring her home, but omg what a bike, smooth, and you just dont feel your doing the speed                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Your last Line just answered XLs question why I sold it. I tried the gsx1400 fond it very similar   Better not hijack thread WB may be lurking Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

she is always lurking, i love my gsx1400 had 2, but got fed up with being battered by the weather                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Ive been having a twat attack I was thinking of the ZZR14 not the GSX14. Its been a long day heads in clouds Confused   You will need one eye on road and one on speedo when you nip past something as it will ramp speed at a serious rate                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers mick, wish all my stuff would dry quick, wanna get out and play !!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I'm NOT blinking SENIOR...OMG no way! I am just a big kid at heart...l certainly don't act or look my age 43 this year and very very proud of it...especially riding a bike after 26yrs of being a pilly.

There is NO way I'm going to get old and grey!!!!

I am going to grow old disgracefully LOL Evil Smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1435 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption