School Bans Swimming Goggles

35 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2009 20:55:05 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Yet again TC you have uncovered A great one.   How did we ever manage before the HSE was here to keep us safe.   Will pass this on to my teacher friend give her a laugh                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Cheers Mick! Big smile   Just doing my part to record the deteriation of common sense and freedom....                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Good Man   I have just beeen talking to my Ex and she told me she had to sign a chit that said the shool would not be responsible for injury caused by goggles. I pity my poor Nipper                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

goggles ?????..........what is the world coming too ??                                                                                                                                                                             
lavender's Profile
lavender

In: Gloucester

Couldnt help but notice from TeeCee,s post that critics said it was one in the eye for common sense. Just wondered if the critics were trying to be funny or it was an intended pun Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

As a health & safety officer (yes one of those that makes the calls) it never ceases to amaze me how STUPID some rules are a lot of Health & Safety now is Wrap in cotton wool & Stupidity !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Ricdude said: Suppose it would be better to take all the water out in case someone drowns.   PML @ that LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ricdude said: Suppose it would be better to take all the water out in case someone drowns.   PML @ that LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Does anyone see an end in sight to all these bulls..t politically correct , point scoring suggestions ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nope!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i went to open a atm at a certain banks head office, the actually job only took 15 mins, but i had to sit through 1 hour of health and saftey dvd, read three 10 page documents, anf the stupid thing was the atm was only 6 feet from reception , what is the world coming to , gone are the days where you can just go and do some work !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I fear we are waaaay beyond the Tipping Point for reclaiming common sense......                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

As an IT engineer, i cover a contract with Birmingham city council. I have to talk to all in the council wether it''s bin men, parks workers, social services or councilers at the council house. you can really see just how much political correctness and Health and f&$kin safety has taken over. everyone is scared to say or do wot is percieved as the wrong thing. Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

My girls can wear goggles so long as you send in a letter to the school accepting responsibility (red tape brigade!)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1168 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption