Don't you just hate it when that happens?

69 Posts | Latest reply on 23/12/2006 13:25:28 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Here's me looking forward to a nice festive break, finish on Friday (22nd) return to work on the 2nd Jan. I get a phone call this morning to say the I now got to work the 27th, 28th and 29th or I won't get paid for them Angry

Considering I'd booked those three days off, but now they tell me those will cover only Xmas day, Boxing Day and New Years Day! How peed off am I? VERY!!! Angry

Some ruddy holiday I'm gonna have!

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

you could be very naughty and have food poisoning for those 3 days?!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

so whose the jammy sod thats got your days off instead of you ??? thats how the marmalade spreads    Cry hard luck 2ws   at least you can get plastered on new years eve!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Or I could say I was kidnapped by a blonde Swedish nymphomaniac called Ursula with a 54HH bust LOL

SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

yeah but knowing your luck it will come true and she will be a pre -op tranvestite,feeling guilty today gave the kids jam on toast opened a new jar,if every one did the same,thats your holiday out the window,Iwill ration the kids to one slice of toast and jam,and none at all in rice pudding,maybe then they can reduce production,and you get your christmas holiday
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

awwwwwwwwwww hun so sorry to hear ur not getting all ur hols but better luck next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Odd that 2w's............ same days as me.......... except I will NOT work on the 27 28 or 29 as they said I can't have the 2nd off to see my Dad................... so stuff 'em.   They get sweet fanny adams off me.   Companies need to learn to treat their employees with a bit more respect.   Most people don't go to work because they enjoy it, they go to earn the pennies to pay to live.  (I know I do)   They want any thing from me.... they have to pay for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

See, if eveyone ate Marmite 2w could have his hols LOL   I'm off on the 27th and 28th too. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

THAT'S IT!!!
Rub it in why don't ya, ya 'orrible lot! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

LOL Naaaaa, we wouldn't EVER do thatShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Ohhh yes you would! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I certainly wouldn't rub anything into you mate..... you are the wrong gender.   Besides you would mention it the next time you presented "Buzzcocks" on the telly........   ROTFLMFAO LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

OI! Less of that as well Mr Sycombe LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

The only shame is that Rigsby didn't turn up in his nice clean white shirt LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

FFS................. he'll kill you............ rofl   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Ooooooooh Miss Jones LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You in deep doodoos boy......... rofl He'll hang you by your bits. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Hang you high LOL oh dear........................................                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

who's goin to hang 2ws up by his doo doo's ???                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1337 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption