News & events = Karma!

75 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2009 18:40:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*chortles*

I'm saying nothing Matt! LOL

caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

we find em cc they just run other way Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

pmsl too true caz, we is too much for em, they cant handle real women like us...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

"A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND" there an't any.                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oooh I disagree! There are some damned good men out there...

But I guess when you're picking a rose, you're bound to encounter a few pricks along the way! LOL

I'll get me coat...

Puds's Profile
Puds

Wannabe..  i cant get threw thicket to get at the rose brush let alone pick one..                                                                                                                                                                               
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

lmao @wannabe n puds, life is meant to be a challenge, if it wr that easy we'd all be bored!! or just happily married i supose lol       BORING!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

What being married is Boring,                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

My marriage woz borin......thats why i got shot of him.............lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

And why is it the more im on here the less karma im gettin..............boo hoo                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

And why is it the more im on here the less karma im gettin..............boo hoo                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I think you're being penalised for double posting LOL
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

1) Every NEW TOPIC (not just posts) within the NEWS forum   Ahem!! Matt so how much karma am I owed? I've been doing the newsletter for a long time now and linking news items, that I've started, to the newsletter.   (I recall you asking for folk to contribute to news before and they didn't, so shall I just keep doing my job?)                                                                                                                                                                               
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

I must be on a bad vibe cos my karma remains low , its not how i feel though ...maybe its because i'm a "sassenach" lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

karma....whats that then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

something uv 100% of Ian, ur the top man around here now, lol.   Kwak - you get 50 Karma points (about 20% extra) for being staff!  Same as I do and the moderators.  If you add news items to the forums, these will count towards your Karma (New and old entries will count)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Whoop-de-doo! Big smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

if all me posts go in double i should get more karma.........maybe its cos me emoticons dont work......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea you will... but double posts will be removed by mods.  You should get ur pc fixed if its a problem                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm karma or korma lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6411 seconds. There are 1335 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption