News & events = Karma!

75 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2009 18:40:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Good friends, In an effort to get more people posting news and events, a higher Karma reward will be given for... 1) Every NEW TOPIC (not just posts) within the NEWS forum 2) Every event you add to the calendar that is approved 3) Every photo you add to the events calendar   Please contribute as much as you can to the site by starting discussions on latest news topics and adding your local events to the calendar.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Heyyyyyy Boss !!   100% Karma!!!   think you need to celebrate.....   PARTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY   * well i can try ...lol*                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

100% an he still got a white bit LOL , surely no sun in Veldhoven LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

nah...sorry matt...no way is that 100%.nice try !!!!!!!!!!!!!11                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmao @ 100% and still got white bits!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey mine is creeping up.....but you sitll got more kaz..not fair...sulking now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

think i need to start spending more time on here my karma level crap Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

For every photo you add? Aw crap! That means everyone will stick the really awful pics on that you prayed would never see the light of day! LOL

*note to self: turn up to every event dressed in hoodie and sofa throw*

Karey's Profile
Karey

Ian.. i am obvioulsy a Karma person Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

does that include past event pic matt, i put up quite a few !! dont i get brownie points for that                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

as Geoff would say Bar-ber-Que.........does that increase my karma? Big smile               ...14......                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

lol stella id give u extra 10% hee hee                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

previous will be counted yet.  BUT - only for so long.  Those you post 2 years ago wont count obviously.   Why? Cos we want newbies to have a chance to earn Karma without feeling like they have to 'work' for it for 2 years.   So most things count for 14-90 days.  Nothing you did 90 days ago counts for anything                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oooh you're a hard man Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Yeah, but a hard man is good to find Evil Smile

Or is it t'other way round? I always get confused...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey...i am here ..what ya on about lol                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

ha ha Ian, i put pics up from last 4 months gotta count for summat!! i need all the help i can get lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

good a man is found too hard?   :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me too...cant get my karma any higher..i have reached my peak                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

ooo that sound painfull Ian lo     "A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND"  actually its nigh on impossible lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 425 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption