even i laughed at this

6 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2009 16:49:04 by kett44 | Go to original / last post
chrismetal's Profile
chrismetal

In: bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.  His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”  The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

LOL

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Another funeral procession one : A guy walks out of a pub onto the high street and sees 2 hearses in line with a man and a pitbull slowly leading a long winding procession of men of mixed ages , his curiosity gets the upperhand and he catches up with the man and dog and says,excuse me sir , i dont mean to be insensitive but can you tell me what happened and why is there 2 hearses ? the dog handler says to him ....well its very sad ..my mother-in-law's in the 1st hearse she tried to attack me and my dog took her out ..in the 2nd one is my wife , she tried to help her mother ! the man looks at him solemnly and says , gee thats bad .. may i borrow your dog sometime . the dog handler looks at him sadly and says , get in the back of the cue !
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

pmsl lmfao both very good LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

LOLhahahah  well done guys!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kett44's Profile
kett44

In: kettering

and again                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4680 seconds. There are 2009 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption