Dwarfs

18 Posts | Latest reply on 07/06/2009 07:46:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Seven dwarfs go to the Vatican, and because they are the seven dwarfs, they are immediately ushered in to see the Pope. Grumpy leads the pack........ 'Grumpy, my son,' says the Pope, 'What can I do for you?' Grumpy asks, 'Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in the Vatican?' The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and answers....... 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in the Vatican.' In the background, a few of the dwarfs start giggling. Grumpy turns around and glares, silencing them. Grumpy turns back, 'Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Rome?' The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in all of Rome. 'This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter. Once again, Grumpy turns around and silences them with an angry glare. Grumpy turns back and says, 'Mr. Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?' The Pope, really confused by the questions says, 'I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world.' The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing, pounding the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks, as they begin chanting................. 'Grumpy shagged a penguin!' 'Grumpy shagged a penguin!' ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I know it was an awful tragedy and many lives were lost, but I am guessing that even the most hardened of sailors must have chuckled when the Titanic hit the iceberg and all the penguins fell over....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

even the most hardened of sailors must have chuckled when the Titanic hit the iceberg and all the penguins fell over....   Not if the sailors spilled their beer too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

i like it vent lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

i like it vent lol                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Not wanting to be pedantic but at the same time not really being able to help myself, shouldn't it be Dwarves?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

impressive politcally correct posting vinnie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I believe it should actually be 'Persons of Restricted Growth'...   (The Queens English Society objected to the term 'vertically challenged'!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

I hear Grumpy was pickpocketed while there. How could a priest stoop so low                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

DOH!!!!!!! Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Heard one of them was arrested for feeling Happy too....                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Happy must be the youngest one then                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i just feel a bit dopey lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha well PMSL LOLSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Not wanting to be pedantic but at the same time not really being able to help myself, shouldn't it be Dwarves?   Like it should be rooves and not roofs?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

think we need to google this one, lol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 518 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption