just joined

11 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2009 23:41:58 by RC | Go to original / last post
lavender's Profile
lavender

In: Gloucester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just signed up on here so thought i would say hi.   Was a member on here ages ago but to be honest got a bit disheartened by the dating side of it.I wasnt comfortable with men contacting me for nothing more than a one night stand.   But hey ho thought i would wade in again.Got nothing to lose,lost my mind ages ago anyway.   Look forward to joining in on the forum side of things anyway.   bye for now,Lavender.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Lavender, welcome back to BM! Hug   Theres so much more to this site than dating. The people are brilliant, I have made many good and trusted friends and have had so many good meets and ride outs with them.    Theres always good advice and support whenever u need it for whatever reason.    Good to have you back, take a look at the events and forums and see if you can get along to any, you will get a warm welcome.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                   
lavender's Profile
lavender

In: Gloucester

Hi and thanks for the welcome.Will keep a look out for the events section.Dopey me let my bikes MOT run out and missed out on some great weather today.Going to France later this year and cant wait.Never ridden the bike abroad before but going with friends who have so should be ok.just got to get used to riding on the other side of the road and doing roundabouts the other way round !! Will take loads of piccies and post them up.Going to Picardie by the way.
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

welcome back lavender, like karey said there r lots of lovely peeps on here i av met quite a few                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Hi Lavender, welcome back to BM, datng aside, it's a great place to visit  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Welcome back Lavender!

They couldn't keep me away for too long..back after a year out..and it is nice to be back!

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Hi Lavender...despite all the previous posters it's not just a girlie forum, you know.

*hides*

Were you Lavender in your previous incarnation? Welcome on board, anyway and enjoy the forums                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome(back)LavenderBig smile(warm welcome smile)don,t let any oiks put you off again,plenty of nice folk around..enjoy!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Welcome back lavender , think Karey said it all , one of the nicest peeps i've met on here Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

I she is a goodn, welcome back. You be careful on them foreign roads. Have ya been watching whos past test an whos not, is it the same bunch in the forums?                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Welcome back lavender................                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 1032 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption