Star signs Very True

44 Posts | Latest reply on 05/01/2010 00:13:26 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OOH ! Heck ( Virgo ) sounds about right too. and there was i thinking im unique HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

PISCES, LOL WEIRD BUT IN A NICE WAY , HAHAHA                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oooh Boody. .I knowConfused Me too!  Can't get that out of my mind now!!

I am weird

I am weird

I am weird. . . . . but in a NICE way ??????!!!!

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Hmmm....   SAGITTARIUS (The Promiscuous One) I think not!  Spontaneous. Only when I plan it out thoroughly High appeal. What, sexy when only on the top of a mountain?  Only yeti's need apply LOL Rare to find. You can find me on farcebook, MySparce and all social websites! Great when found. Should that be 'Grates when found'? Loves being in long relationships.. Yeay, one right!!!! So much love to give. Work issues, financial problems ....you can have them all, they're free to a good home! Not one to mess with. Like Mr T, but white, bald, medium build and I don't advertise Snickers! Very pretty.. Very romantic. Pretty, me? and I can't serenade to save my life!Nice to everyone they meet. Obviously this astrologist never met me! Their Love is one of a kind. If it was three of a kind, then I'd have to shag Lenny Henry DeadSilly, fun and sweet. So's Sherbert Dib-Dab Have own unique appeal. Well it suits Cassie just fine! Most caring person you will ever meet! Most Scaring more like! Amazing in the you know where..!!! Embarrassed saying nowt Not the kind of person you wanna mess with, you might end up crying. And there's the 3rd one right.   All in all I can't agree with the majority of star signs in general, although I certainly can't debunk it 'cos I do believe in all things spiritual and star signs tend to come under the 'alternative' banner.  What I object to is people who con others when producing star signs and they just make it all up as they have no inner knowledge. Smile                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1072 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption