Wooooooooohooooooooooooo

56 Posts | Latest reply on 07/01/2007 17:34:14 by storm | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

i cant wait for mine the feeling must be fantastic                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

morning all btw                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yeah its the best feelin oggy,mornin to u to                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I'll take your word for that.   Good luck to all divorcees.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

cheers rube xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

and sympathies to all prospective husbands  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hu............      and prospective wives rube dont forget the wives........... gotta feel very sorry for them        Cry
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Naah not really... the wives get the house and car and dog anyway............  Husbands are in a bad way cos when they are married they have a mother in law and when they are divorced they still have the mother in law..............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

perhaps a double divorce then extended family from the other side  included !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I know a lot of lads who would like to extend thier inlaws....... at the end of a rope...............LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

thats noose nice at all   LOL
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Mind you....... in my case... no need to hang the inlaws...... the ex's will doEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

ex' S   ?????????????   ........ you collecting them rube   hehehehehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Not married........... but a few ex- fiancees that need hanging. (After they give me my money back lol LOLLOLLOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

me thinks you could be waiting some time hun.Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

like a very very long time !!!!!!!  mind you we dont all keep the money rings etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5820 seconds. There are 1604 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption