Bank Hol Meet/Ride for Ice Cream - Southern

11 Posts | Latest reply on 24/05/2009 11:03:41 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Howdo,   Weeeell it appears that Monday is going to be nice (from the report I've seen) so how about a Southern meet up for a natter and perhaps a ride to the coast for Ice Creams.   Depending on interest how about 10.00 at Foxes, 12.30 at Boxhill for a trip down to Brighton   PM me (or send me a nod if you are a standard member - er I tihnk you can) if you fancy it.   I have a pillion free if anyone wants it.   zzr/pob                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww bum! I live too far away Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                                
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Give us a shout if yer out Pob - I probably won't get online much over the weekend... not sure what Monday's plans are but I'm open to changing them if ice cream's on offer! LOL I'm ever so slightly out of mobile phone credit at the mo *ahem*

Planning to spend a fair bit of time over the weekend here: http://www.blackhorsemusicfestival.org.uk/
certainly Friday and Sunday anyway Big smile

Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Won't be able to do this one unfortunately, got  a non biking friend coming over from Ireland this evening, to stay til Tues, so won't  even get to see my new guy this weekend let alone get a ride down to Brighton for ice creams!Unhappy

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Anybody wanna swing on by Tenbury Wells and pick up little moi?? flutter flutterEmbarrassed. I'd love a cornet, flake and sprinkles Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

o.k i'll settle for just the cornet then!!! lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sprinkles then, duh... i was never popular SleepyUnhappy no one wants me, sigh, hey ho, no wonder i don't frequent this site ,the men are a little bashful shall I say lol, never mind, i have bagged myself an angel thank god and am going to the  bash! way hey, can't wait :-)
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

lol - thats what I thought about the Southern members - lol   Er Hereford - thats t'uther side of the country almost from here   haha           So no takers then???   aaaaaaaand its 22 degrees                                                                                                                                                                                    
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

wish I was down that neck of the woods ZZR!!                                                                                                                                                                             
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

pob if anyone else is up for it we will meet you in brighton as we are half ish way there  kev                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

sorry pob....got a northener down if she gets over her bad head after heavy night lol   maybe another time                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1789 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption