bike meet

7 Posts | Latest reply on 21/05/2009 21:14:17 by Wills | Go to original / last post
maryjane's Profile
maryjane

In: Dorset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, my name is Sarah, I am the land lady of the Augustus John Pub in Fordingbridge SP6 1DG. I am going through this Web site inviting male & female like minded people to start a bike meet this Friday & every friday at the above address we have a huge Car Park & will be serving refreshments meals in a basket etc. if it takes of we will intoduce life bands, Hog Roast and so on. Hope you can attend bring a friend or meet new friends & see if we can make a bloody good bike meet heeeeeeeeeheeeeeee 6.30
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Clap    Thats a grand idea Grommit   Thumbs Up
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

maryjane says her name is Sarah Question   Women....Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Whats in a name XK Question   Idea is spot on Thumbs Up       art 4 arts sake      Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Excellent idea, and actually in my neck of the woodsish, bummer that I'm busy for the next 2 Fridays, and then we are into haymaking (mega busy) time down here on the farm!Unhappy

Really hope it takes off, so I can go in due course!Thumbs Up

Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Well done Sarah glad you posted shame can't make it this week but as I said will try and get there even if I pop in and introduce myself another time then maybe we can work on summit Thumbs Up Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Good on you Sarah and good luck. Can't make any promises, though, as Google maps says I'm 223 miles and 4hrs 27 mins away, but you never know...Wink   Funny thing is, the Augustus John up here in Liverpool used to have a bit of a biker following. Small world innit?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1194 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption