New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11854 Posts | Latest replyย on 24/04/2024 08:10:48 by MarkOlaf | Go to original / last post
Bigmarc's Profile
Bigmarc

In: Swindon
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Morning all, Iโ€™m new here! 36 from near Bath! Looking for my Biker Queen, hopefully she is here!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, not new to the site just forgot I'd signed up lol, staffs here looking for new friends maybe more                                                                                                                                                                             
Lee1123's Profile
Lee1123

In: Blackburn
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Hi all names lee. Back into biking after about 5 yrs thankfully hoping to get back in the social scene and go to some events too                                                                                                                                                                             
CleoFluffy's Profile
CleoFluffy

In: Crawley
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

Morning ๐Ÿ™‚
Been riding a few years, just started venturing out a little further afield!
I'm near Gatwick if anybody wants company for ride outs                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Hello & welcome to all the newbies.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lemonbomb's Profile
Lemonbomb

In: Scunthorpe
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Hi everyone (((waving)))
Loves the good old British classics , also have a soft spot for Harleys                                                                                                                                                                             
Needaridingpartner's Profile
Needaridingpartner

In: Aberdeen
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹
Been on the site for a few months, now finding my way about.
Ducati Diavel owner from Aberdeenshire.
Hope to meet new friends and see if any events planned that I can get to attend ๐Ÿค™                                                                                                                                                                             
Sniper68's Profile
Sniper68

In: Sheffield
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi,
New here, Just back to riding after a long hiatus :)                                                                                                                                                                             
littlebeckyx's Profile
littlebeckyx

In: Preston
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Hi everyone :) I'm new here x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi all newbies, have a look at the events and get yourself to one and meet some other members                                                                                                                                                                             
MarkOlaf's Profile
MarkOlaf

In: Maidstone
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hi all, just thought Iโ€™d say โ€˜hiโ€™ as a newbie on here. ๐Ÿ™ƒ. I havnt had a bike for about 25 yrs and got a 05 SV 650 a few weeks ago. Partly to ride out with my brother. But also to meet other bikers. Iโ€™m living in Maidstone, Kent and looking forward to the summer and going on some shorter rides but longer ones too. Perhaps over to Europe this year too. Havnt been to any events before. Perhaps will look to go to one over the summer. Which one would be a good start do you think? ๐Ÿ˜ŠโœŒ๐Ÿผ
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Unless you're heading down with your own group Mark I would suggest one of the BM events so you have people to drink beer with.
So far that means :
May Be Easter (camp, hotel, cow byre, park bench)
Fink's Welshy Campy Thing
The Wiltshire Camp

All on the events page.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi all, just thought Iโ€™d say โ€˜hiโ€™ as a newbie on here. ๐Ÿ™ƒ. I havnt had a bike for about 25 yrs and got a 05 SV 650 a few weeks ago. Partly to ride out with my brother. But also to meet other bikers. ...

MarkOlaf's Profile
MarkOlaf

Hi, tried to post a โ€˜helloโ€™ but not sure itโ€™s going anywhere. Hey ho. Iโ€™ll keep trying โœŒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
MarkOlaf's Profile
MarkOlaf

Ah, just seen Steve H reply to my initial post. Thank you! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 646 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption