New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11854 Posts | Latest replyย on 24/04/2024 08:10:48 by MarkOlaf | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Welcome to BM buzz. There are some of us in the South, although some are more south than others๐Ÿ˜‚

I was down your way at Hadleigh Castle with my daughter last summer๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
DivineLEE Guided's Profile
DivineLEE Guided

In: Birmingham
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hi All. Hope everyone is keeping well. Newbie here but no bike (yet!) unfortunately. Go to bike shows when I can. Did my CBT a few years ago. Going to wait until I move and have a garage to use before investing in one. Far too many 'tea leaves' around!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Welcome to the newbies.

Babak's Profile
Babak

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any biker in West London interested in going to Dashwood Roadhouse (Old Oxford Rd, Piddington, High Wycombe HP14 3BH) together on a weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattyc5's Profile
Rattyc5

In: Coventry

Hello all,
New member who was a scooterist with a proper scooter and not the new auto๐Ÿคฃ now looking at getting a motorbike before summer. Looking for a relationship with the right woman. So joined this site as im gonna be a biker lol. Say hi please and dont judge me for being in the scooter scene ๐Ÿคฃ i did go to the bulldog bash and it was far more civilized than a scooter rally ๐Ÿคฃ and the women were prettier lol. Say hi please. I live in stratford on avon
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome to all new members few things on the calendar for this year so why not put your name down and come and meet some of us in person.                                                                                                                                                                             
paulstu's Profile
paulstu

In: Blackpool
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Hi All, just joined hoping to see what's going on around the Fylde coast , North West England and chat/ meet Some decent people                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello good evening to all,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all, Andy, 39, rode motorbikes since i was 6, went through mtb, to mx, then moved to road bikes when i was 21.
Owned a vast array of bikes and currently riding an R1. Love to pull them apart and modify too.
Good weather only/weekend warrior type.
If anyone gets to squires let me know im a regular there april through september so it would be great to say hi.
Jemacw's Profile
Jemacw

In: Hull
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

Iโ€™m new here just figuring out the site just wanted to hop on and say hello to you all ๐Ÿ˜˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Hello & welcome to all the newbies.                                                                                                                                                                             
spen13's Profile
spen13

In: march cambs

Hi , new member here from Cambs. Ride a 1200 Bandit .
Still trying to work out how this site works but Ill get there ...

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Welcome to the site Spen13, another Cambs member.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Welcome to BM Spen13. The first thing on the events calendar local to Cambs is the 'Beach Ride Out' on the 25th April, swiftly followed by a long weekend in County Durham for 'May Be Easter' if you fancy travelling north with us ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
spen13's Profile
spen13

In: march cambs

Thankyou for the welcome chaps . Still getting my head round the app but will definately look at the events mentioned ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
gazza2457's Profile
gazza2457

In: Nottingham
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Hi everyone, just joined the site today. Nice to meet you all                                                                                                                                                                             
soozie's Profile
soozie

In: Warwickshire
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

ow doo all ....tis I again ๐Ÿ˜

I'm not a newbie but I've been away a while ๐Ÿ‘‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Welcome back soozie ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
soozie's Profile
soozie

In: Warwickshire
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

thanks Strom ๐Ÿ˜โœจ

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Welcome back soozie ๐Ÿ‘...

Ibb0's Profile
Ibb0

In: Truro
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hi All from deepest south west. Looks like a friendly varied group. Hope I can meet a few folks this summer.
Into travelling, will be doing some tet this year too.
Mike                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9395 seconds. There are 866 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption