New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11854 Posts | Latest replyย on 24/04/2024 08:10:48 by MarkOlaf | Go to original / last post
N0rthy's Profile
N0rthy

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiya! I know it's cliche and your probably sick of hearing it, but here it is, happy new year, still single digit date for 24, so can just about get away with it, you can give me an ear bashing when you see me ๐Ÿ’š.

A little about me, I passed my cat A in Nov, direct access, added to my driving license and bought a 73 plate zx-4rr. Can see your faces now (that's bold ๐Ÿ˜).

Why, always wanted to ride just never got round to it, life and it's many challenges and finally in that place where I can.

Anyway, I've more to say, but I'll stop dribbling, looking forward to meeting you. ๐Ÿ’š
Boaterbiker's Profile
Boaterbiker

In: Northampton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hi everyone! I'm around Daventry at the moment but as a narrowboater I get about a bit so no telling where I might pop up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi all ladies                                                                                                                                                                             
NiccBE's Profile
NiccBE

In: London
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hello. New to the site. I'm based in Belgium. Does anyone fancy a ride on the continent this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Hello & welcome NiccBE.
I'm planning on taking a couple of weeks off next year & exploring the Lot region in France next year, yet to plan the other places I want to visit, however Belgium is certainly on my bucket list before I hit 60.

Bigsteve996r's Profile
Bigsteve996r

In: Guildford
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hello everyone, and anyone!!

Steve here, from Farnham, surrey                                                                                                                                                                             
Mean Green ZZR's Profile
Mean Green ZZR

In: Milton Keynes
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hello all, hope everyone is safe and well. Iโ€™m new to all this and looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you out for a ride ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ

A little bit about myself - I have a motovlogging YouTube channel called โ€œThe Rhythmic Bikerโ€ and I also present a motorcycling YouTube show called โ€œWolf Tales UKโ€

Hope to hear from some of you in the future.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Welcome to all new members there are some events still in the planning stages for this year.
South Wales camp.
Lower Lode camp.
Wiltshire camp
Not sure on date as yet but camps are open to all member so hopefully you can get along to these.
Hope to see you all soon
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

You have of course missed the already planned event 'May Be Easter' at Middleton in Teesdale in May JP ๐Ÿ™„

This event has stunning scenery and roads and very little traffic ๐Ÿ‘

Welcome Newbies๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Welcome to the newbies.
Strom67, I'm hoping to get to that one, depending on circumstances around the time, may have to go by four wheels unless I'm fit enough by then.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Well spotted Strom I was wondering who would spot my deliberate mistake 1st lol.
There are more events and a few rally's that members are attending Bracan rally Barfly's rally and some of the mag rally's.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Hopefully you will be be fit enough Oggy. We usually meet at Squires for a leisurely ride in from the southern contingent so I am happy to travel up from Cambs with you if that helps๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Sounds like a plan Strom67.
I've got another steroid injection at the beginning of February plenty of physioterrorist appointments before then, determined to get back on the bike by that time.
Off to the Tigers meeting this evening, getting back out on scene ๐Ÿ‘
Gavin Kent's Profile
Gavin Kent

In: Medway
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hi everyone, new member so I thought I'd better post something before someone lets my tyre down :-D I've been a Biker for over 30 years.... but with a decent 14 year gap! Sadly life took me in a different direction, my old Gixer K5 has been sat waiting to get back on the road for 13 years... But last year I sadly lost my soul mate, and decided I needed to buy a stunning bike, something she really wanted me to do.... Honest :-D So I bought myself a Triumph Thunderbird Storm.... got it delivered and took it for the first ride in 13 years.... I took me back real fast, to a time I had been missing... You know that feeling. I run a small company, so finding time to get out there on two wheels isn't always easy, but I do love it again. It's a crying shame my girl will never get to sit on the back... I'd love to meet up with people and go for a spin, but I do struggle to get that bit sorted sometimes. I'd love to find a pillion to take out for a blast/bimble now an then, friendship is super important to me, a platonic pillion partner would be great.. It's something worth sharing :-) Bring on the good weather folks, ride it like you stole it!.... or just enjoy it :-)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, everyone.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Hello & welcome to the newbies.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Two wheels or four, you'll still enjoy the ride/drive. Basically it's awesome up here ๐Ÿ˜

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Welcome to the newbies.
Strom67, I'm hoping to get to that one, depending on circumstances around the time, may have to go by four wheels unless I'm fit enough by then.

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

It's a gorgeous part of the country Steve H.
Haven't been up there for a few years so looking forward to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi. I am social drinker and don't smoke at all but smokers are welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

just re newed , from down south , not many members down this way , but hay ho i live in hope                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7363 seconds. There are 860 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption