New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11854 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 24/04/2024 08:10:48 by MarkOlaf | Go to original / last post
Carld71's Profile
Carld71

In: Swansea
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hola.. newbie from South Wales be kind                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome to the site Carld71 Take a look at the threads fink is hosting a camp weekend June 10th your more than welcome to come along and join us. The camp is open to all members                                                                                                                                                                             
grazeee's Profile
grazeee

In: Ruislip
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hello all - I am from Ruislip                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi everyone Biker G here...
I'm a old school biker..
I live in Wrexham N.Wales..
looking for friendship and hopefully more..                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome all newbies.

The easiest way to find like-minded folk is to get yourself along to a meet/rideout/camp or rally.

Check out the events calendar see if there is something happening that you fancy going to. If so, add yourself to the event and get in touch with others on the list, you may be able to organise to ride together to the event and it's the easiest way to meet and make friends πŸ‘πŸ»

Good luck! 😊
SuzukiShelley's Profile
SuzukiShelley

In: Doncaster
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Hi, I've been a member for a while but not connected with many people off here yet. I'm doing my theory test this week and onto the direct access after that. Hi everyone πŸ‘‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Adele72's Profile
Adele72

In: Near Canterbury

Hi everyone! Joined today on impulse... Just finding my way around the site at the moment                                                                                                                                                                             
Carld71's Profile
Carld71

In: Swansea

Hi everyone. South Wales lad here. Just outside Neath.. currently ride gsx1250fa. Work a continental 4on 4off shift so get plenty of time to ride and meet new friends.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all! I live in Cornwall, planing on some touring and camping this year. Hoping to meet some new riding buddies to have adventures with.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, Brian here. Ride on.my own these days. Love the riding bit motorcycles !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all. New from Sussex here. Ride a VFR800 VTEC.                                                                                                                                                                             
Beccy74's Profile
Beccy74

In: Newcastle upon T
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hi, I'm new to the group (and riding in fact), only joined today... hope I'm saying my hello's on the right place!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome to BM all newbies πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Lindsay's said it all. I'll be wise and agree with her.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Whaaat? Wise?! You are of course gilding the lily Rags πŸ―πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi guys! I'm Aga and it's really lovely to meet u all. Pilly atm but so looking forward to get my license and my own bike.πŸ–€πŸπŸ

Malc1's Profile
Malc1

In: Andover

Welcome all newbie's it’s not to difficult to find your way around, I just click n see where it goes kinda thing, that’s how I did it anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
Karrie's Profile
Karrie

In: Melton/Chesterfi
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi all, my first post. Only been a member 6 days, just finding my way around the site. Not the most user friendly site I have had to navigate around. But I'll get there I hope. 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Hi Karrie, welcome to BM. If you have any questions about using the site ask in the Chatroom, there's usually someone hanging about....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

More like loitering with intent ...πŸ˜³πŸ€¨πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 524 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption