New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11854 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2024 08:10:48 by MarkOlaf | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Evening all. Anyone up to anything exciting?                                                                                                                                                                             
BeautyQueen101's Profile
BeautyQueen101

In: Doncaster
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi :) Just joined                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Morning all.

I see there are a couple of new folks in my area, if you want to meet up for a ride let me know - we do have the best roads up here.

And to everyone I recommend the Lower Lode camp next weekend, even the weather is looking good. If you don't have a bike you can still turn up, but remember to bring your riding kit just in case.
Will D's Profile
Will D

In: Croydon
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi guys. Biker in South london                                                                                                                                                                             
Josh hall's Profile
Josh hall

In: Nuneaton

Sup y'all! Felt I had to be awkward teehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Shinny561's Profile
Shinny561

In: Tamworth

Hi new member here, I have a couple of bikes and like the whole bike scene. I live in Tamworth and work down in Woking so happy to go to events in both areas.
Allan                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hello and welcome to all our recent newbies, hope you enjoy your time here and at BM events.
Safe riding 🙂                                                                                                                                                                             
Pillionshell's Profile
Pillionshell

In: Bury St Edmunds
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi. Just joined. I don’t have my own bike but have spent last 20yrs being a great pillion haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just wanted to say hello. Show my face lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

looks like i have to say hello again, so hello again!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Afternoon campers I’m anthony from Atherstone 48                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome to BM everyone. Check out the Calendar and if you're feeling brave get yourself along to Hallowistmas in November to meet the inmates.                                                                                                                                                                             
Highlander69's Profile
Highlander69

In: Aylesbury
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hi all, I am Highlander and belong to a bike club in Bucks. I ride every day but its not fun all the time on your own                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey, I’m a newbie!!                                                                                                                                                                             
moraywings's Profile
moraywings

In: Fochabers

Hi all new here and love in north of Scotland                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi everyone I'm new here. Hope to find new rally's rides out etc. Still got a few things lined up this year. What's the date for the Rockbar event please?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi just joined today.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Most likely a non starter but no harm in joining and doing a profile . you never know whos local to Mansfield Nottingham.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey all, another new signing here.                                                                                                                                                                             
HarleyStuart's Profile
HarleyStuart

In: Nether Kellet
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Helloooo 😊

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9258 seconds. There are 467 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption