Bank Holiday

24 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2009 08:28:29 by Karey | Go to original / last post
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone thinking of doing anything this weekend?

Sunday looks to be the best day.                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Hey up Vinnie, been blasting it lately, I have, LOL. Damn it, forgot its a bank holiday, promised the bosses I'll be in Watford for Tues now, darn it. Could do with a dry weather solo run out to fully check my systems, Thumbs Up, got anything in mind anyone, I haven't.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Weather forecast for Sat and Sun looks OK                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Oooh, Sat and Sun look like 60% chance of rain, must escape the area, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I'll be at home as usual, got a mate coming to put my fencing up Big smile, he's been promising to for 9 mths now.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

My forecast came from t'BBC..wall to wall sun all 3 days, it says. If someone twists my arm I might mosey up to Rivington or the Ponderosa, or perhaps the Tap almost on my doorstep.                                                                                                                                                                             
hightower's Profile
hightower

In: Doncaster

well this sat taking a mate to huddersfield to look at a new bike if the weathers ok i might take him on the back of my bike.Tongue   apart from that sod all i think LOL see what the weathers doing and my biking mates.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

HT telly forecast at tea time for here for weekend is warm and sunny                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have to go to the sister-in-laws for the weekend. She's a Methodist, vegetarian, and teetotal. I can't wait.   Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

This weekend i will mainly be visiting with the oggmiester in Ely.  I suppose i'm gonna have to drink some beer and copious amounts of JD again tsk! Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Me and Cata are going to The bikers Farm in Germany hehe! for 6 days tooo catch you when we get back x                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Got a meal planned Saturday night...nothing much Sunday...Monday and Tuesday Im away with girls to Norfolk as they break up for spring bank holiday this Friday...yes yet another holiday!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do you have anything in mind Vinnie                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Typical good weather on a bank holiday weekend and I am rostered to work :(                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

The weather looks good in France ... I'll get my coat LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

will be in me workshop making toys      (dont think so )                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

some of us of to lincolnshire , to a RALLY Thumbs Up

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=425
PM triker100 , still got some tickets i think

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

I will be enjoying my cruise around the araibian gulf. At least the sun will be shineing                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Mick will you be stopping off for rock? Just a small stick will do ta. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Mick..............................   Angry   Wanna swap for a rain cloud or 4 ?!?!?!Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7891 seconds. There are 703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption