Get To Gether At Mine sometime this summer

296 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2009 13:25:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ian, how would you know if it was done correctly when you load a dishwasher everynight ?!!! Just an observation............       runs like hell                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ian i have no probs with you doing the cooking, do we get breakfast in bed then ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

sounds a fabulous idea BJ........... gosh I'm going to enjoy this weekend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i will cook your brekkies bj and nuts...but you can get ya asses out and fetch it....                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I bags my tent sits on top of Ians, then I can cunningly create a hatch in the floor of mine/roof of his, open the hatch, reach down, and hey presto......... BREKKIE !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mmmm...err.....ok....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

hmmmmm reaction not good............ ok, plan B, hoist my tent into the nearest tree above Ians tent, when I smell bacon I will lower a bucket for BREKKIE, once full, hoist it up and scoff the lot Thumbs Up better ?     *also pray for no thunderstorms that weekend*lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i would not lower a bucket my friendly squirell just in case i get caught short.....and only lower if it has a tinnie in it !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

plan foiled yet again................... ok I will trudge blindingly, tripping over guy ropes, etc to get my bacon............. I dunno, the things a squirrel has to do, ho humErmm LOL   Bags I wash then, you wont fit the dishwasher into BJ's car Viking person Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i dont always use the dishwasher...as the viking likes to have soft hands.......for hands that do dishes...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

...hands that do dishes can feel soft as your bonce, with mild green Viking liquid.............................                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok...ok..ok..ok...i will cook and wash up....                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

no............I'M WASHING !!   can I hang the tea-towel off one of your horns to dry after tho ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

err...ok then if there still pointing upwards !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

If Ian's cooking I'm getting a BK lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you wont turn down a bacon buttie geoff !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 681 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption