Get To Gether At Mine sometime this summer

296 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2009 13:25:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I've just txted Rose and she doesn't recognise the description. She's still got no broadband but says thanks to everyone for their kind words.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i dont know who is he is either hmmmmmmmmmmm spooky its a mystery lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

I tried to get off work for this but no joy Angry gutted i missed it i soooooo wanted to come Cry    Rose im glad it was such a great successes for you  mate Hug well done xx     when’s the next one Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

we must meet up soon dragon its been toooooooooooooo long sweetie  xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

WoooHooooo RC  BABY Hug Oh yess mate it has Unhappy  we will have to do somthing about itThumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

boys included i hope !!!! its a ghost on the site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Just borrowin RC' laptop...THANKS and BIG HUGS to everyone who came and made my year!!!   Thanks To Marie for her help and company Friday night..thanks to Ianhg for his help,..thanks to Tim from EMB for his leadership and pilly.   Thinking of making it an annual event and EMB will marshall run out.some members came....Thanks to my old mate Rob from Nottingham bikers for leading fast riders.....   Thanks to Steve from MJ for coming all the way from Essex!!!   Was lovely to see you all   Ive missed my mates Marie and Dave and Nut xxxxxxx we are not leaving it that long again...EVER!!! God help BM now when I get my broadband back with me and Marie (FlameRed) are in chat...good old days are here again......   Sorry to those I didnt answer via pm as I had no internet before or after event....still havent major rollocking to BT lol   Thank you Ady....   LOVE TO YOU ALL  lets do it all again!!!!!!!!   I will be back on BM as soon as possible.....RC has my mobile number so if anyone wants to get in touch pm RC for my mobile no...and you all know where I live - you are always welcome to drop by....so text me or call me!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cracking day....i just loved the warmth..........of the hoover lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Its a shame we didn't get any pictures of you in your maids outfit Ian ;-)
Its                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

apparently there is....i am in negotiations to get them banned                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ian   We still have to negotiate terms !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

NO WAY can they be banned !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oi you lot.......leave off....I'M A LADY.....in a little britain stylee                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ian

Think th ewee pinny really suited you as well :)

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

The definative ruling from the Moderating Team .............   Ian they will not be banned...     Everyone, post those pictures up, pronto!   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Nuts hurt her foot was in the ladies at Cat & Fiddle taking off my daughters waterproofs "LOANED FOR THE TRIP" and she slipped lost her balance and really hurt her foot, silly sod never told me and we road 105 miles home through some great scenery she text me last night to say she was in hospital never said why! She text me this morning to say she'd not said anything as she did not want it to spoil the ride home! Her foot is apprently black and blue but nothing broken!    If she'd said anything I dare say we'd have still had to ride home but I'd have took it ever steadier and motorway as much as possable!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

awwww bles her hull, hope she is ok, send her my best xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Just on Ians laptop...thanks again Ian for all your help!!!   Thanks Sandi for the lovely card...and to the other Sandy for the lovely bottle of wine and choccies.....   Thanks Marie for the most lovely necklace....its never been off my neck!!!!   Thanks RC for the lovely flowers....hope to see you all again soon...still no broadband...DOH!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Back on line YEE HAAA wheres Flame when I need her lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

rose ya need to log on msn on my laptop again, keep getting sign on message saying i have 102 msn messages                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 738 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption