Get To Gether At Mine sometime this summer

296 Posts | Latest reply on 01/09/2009 13:25:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im so so very delighted to be back on BM...its so nice to see everyone again...Ive truly missed it all....and its always a pleasure meeting new biking friends....   As you know last year was the worst in my entire life....and my BM friends supported me through this time...unfortunately cos of this Ive never ever had a house warming or anything..it will be a year in July that Ive been here outside Derby...   Missed all our gettogethers so was wondering if you would like to come to mine and have a drop in day...I will supply tea, coffee, soft drinks and a buffet....if anyone else wants to bring something they are more than welcome...we could do a couple of hours drop in and then go for a ride out..Im in Derbyshire and so close to so many beautiful ride outs...   So how many would like to come and what month would suit folk...July or August...I know Stella is organising her BBQ so can you give me an idea...and I will then organise a date and put it up onto Events...   By the way I have a very large drive which will fit quite a few bikes on!!!!...   It would be SO lovely to have you all round!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Put me deown for that BC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Good on yer Em...just read HFGs thread again about her BBQ think we ought to think of it being in August..as there seems to be alot going off in July...   August?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Anytime except bank holiday ! Captain Cook 28th to 31st  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

******BUMP******                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Not much activity here then Shocked   I put my "do" up at the weekend but no sign of it on events yet Question     art 4 arts sake    Clown  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Just give me a date, OK?                                                                                                                                                                              
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

yep august ok with me                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

R we doin it Rose   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Still cant edit   Confused   art 4 arts sake   Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Yep we are doing it come on Wills, Tone and Em what dates have you mind so I can put it up on Events                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If it does not clash with anything this end Rose count me in thanx..                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Any w/e in August except 28 - 31 Thumbs Up       art 4 arts sake    Clown      Ouch   ouch !                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

put my name down rose hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hey RC youve got NO excuse cos youre minutes away !!! LOL...Great just got to get a date sorted ...just waiting for a few more replies...                                                                                                                                                                              
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Me too !!!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Any time you like hun, will be there !!Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

If I'm not sparklying somewhere, I'd love to join you Big smile

As I've earned the sum total of £30.71 since the end of March, however, potential penny-earning has to come first at the mo! LOL And my delightful creditors STILL phone me on a daily basis and knock on my door on a weekly basis FFS! What am I supposed to do, conjure cash up out of thin air???
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hopefully I'll be able to make this one too, 14/15th is Squires Rock  Bike Show tho.  Don't know if I'm going but some people might be.                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

august sounds good to me hun..count me in...any date will will be ok :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 695 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption